Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum Targets Donaire-Rigondeaux Clash For The Beginning of 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Nishioka fight will happen first, then Rigo most likely in march/april.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      I guess we should just let Mexicans get all the big fights because they have the largest following then. Maybe everyone else should just give up the sport so Mexicans can fight Mexicans and maximize the take.

Boxingscene is for serious and hardcore fans. We're here to discuss, in this case, what might be Donaire's best choice of opponent. We all know that casual fans might choose someone entirely different, but why should we care what some fanboys think? For this reason, the Ring poll is more relevant.
      so why do you think donaire is fighting arce in staple center, bull**** fight but the is what fans want to see, and will make more money for the boxers,

Comment

He lied yesterday lied today and will lie tommorow

Comment

hope it happens but not holding my breath!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Jeffrey Mathebula - Bum
            WV2 - Been boxing for 8 years, still wet behind the ear, KOed by Arce
            Narvaez - A midget 115 lber who was brought up to 118 to fight Donaire
            Arce - Another bum, short as **** who drives on pure heart and hasn't beat anyone of note and pls don't say WV2. And way past his "prime" who was possibly on his way to getting KOed by Rojas.

This type of opposition with more than 25 fights and ranked P4P is inexcusable.
            lol a rigo fan criticizing donaire's recent opponent's..it's not any better than martinez's last few opponents and yet martinez is ranked higher than donaire. also look at rigo's last opponent and he's facing another prospect next...wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              lol a rigo fan criticizing donaire's recent opponent's..it's not any better than martinez's last few opponents and yet martinez is ranked higher than donaire. also look at rigo's last opponent and he's facing another prospect next...wtf.
              With 10 fights under his belt, Ill take it. Let's talk when he has 20 and by then Donaire will still be saying 'maybe...' on national television.

What's wrong with Martinez's resume? And why are you even throwing Martinez in this? I clearly mentioned Ward and Dawson. Come again.

Comment

hope they don't try to ROB RIGONDEAUX before then, he is going to have to score KO's just to make sure he gets that fight

Comment

arum gotta do what he needs to do...rigo's contract is up and arum needs to promise something to sign him up for extension.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    With 10 fights under his belt, Ill take it. Let's talk when he has 20 and by then Donaire will still be saying 'maybe...' on national television.

What's wrong with Martinez's resume? And why are you even throwing Martinez in this? I clearly mentioned Ward and Dawson. Come again.
                    i'm throwing martinez in this because you said that "This type of opposition with more than 25 fights and ranked P4P is inexcusable" ..well martinez has a little over 50 fights (donaire has 30), ranked p4p higher than nonito, but look at the last few guys he's fought..and comparing resumes and accomplishments isn't any better than donaire. so is the fact that martinez is ranked higher than donaire p4p even more inexcusable?

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, i got a boner when i read thread title

Comment

Working...
                      X