No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Still Gives Mayweather The Edge on Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    pac is slipping anyways ..this fight would have made more sense if it happened in 2010. it's a little late now.
    It's been too late since last year, IMO. Obviously it still matters, but it's no longer going to tell us what would have happened between the two at their best.

Right now, Mayweather straight up clowns Pac. He has the intelligence and skill to make up for what he has lost, Pac doesn't.

Comment

Bob "i kept Chavez from Martinez cause i was scared" Arum knew better than ruining his cash cow. At no point did i think that cheating little man would win. He had a "HGH" punchers chance at it and thats it

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        It's been too late since last year, IMO. Obviously it still matters, but it's no longer going to tell us what would have happened between the two at their best.

Right now, Mayweather straight up clowns Pac. He has the intelligence and skill to make up for what he has lost, Pac doesn't.
        ultimately this is the whole manny/bob strategy.

Comment

here we go again

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
            I would take the opinion of a man who had fought both fighters.

But IMO I would say PBF is faster at throwing single punches and Manny is faster punching in combinations.

We know who De la Hoya feels would win. What are the opinions of the other 4 four fighters who has fought both?
            All the others fighters besides Cotto has given the opinion that Mayweather beats Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Any point in 06.
              LOL....your response is so ignorant.

Comment

Honesty you floyd fans can go ahead and give Floyd this fantasy victory alongside a prime Cotto and Shane, Kostya Tszyu, Stevie Johnston, Margarito etc.

I'd rather talk about what fighters have accomplished vs what would have/could have happened if Floyd fought ______ fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
                  Honesty you floyd fans can go ahead and give Floyd this fantasy victory alongside a prime Cotto and Shane, Kostya Tszyu, Stevie Johnston, Margarito etc.

I'd rather talk about what fighters have accomplished vs what would have/could have happened if Floyd fought ______ fighter.
                  Do you agree with catch weights?

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
                    LOL....your response is so ignorant.
                    of course it is when you can't refute it. Fact is floyd,until the 24/7, was not in a position to make elite fighters fight him.

Your next post is so typical, insult floyd fans and and then go with the over used "floyd always wins fantasy fights BS"

I think we 'd all prefer rational discussions about factual events.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      Do you agree with catch weights?
                      I do if they make sense due to the circumstances at the given time. Besides....having 3 catch weight fights out of almost 60.....far from a catch weight king. Maybe you should blame the ones who accept it no?

Comment

Working...
                      X