No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Still Gives Mayweather The Edge on Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    the fact that pac has been more active shortens the amount of time he is in his prime...just look at all the wars pac has been in and the punishment his body has taken. look at pac in the post fight conference against margarito and how worn and beaten up he was..hell even after the cotto fight he was all busted up. floyd has been fighting once a year and as a result hasn't had the same wear and tear that pac has. all those wars pac has been in i think is finally catching up to him now...
    exactly....Pac has been in wars with guys that arent as skilled as floyd..Imagine when he fights floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
      Pac after cotto fight

Floyd after cotto fight
      Ha ha ha ha! These dudes are always reaching when it comes to Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        exactly....Pac has been in wars with guys that arent as skilled as floyd..Imagine when he fights floyd
        Yeah.....GOOD NIGHT El FRAUDO!!!

Comment

Oh god... not this again... at this point I feel like the time has passed to make this fight. This fight would have been perfect in 2010 when both guys looked unstoppable but now they seem more vulnerable. My interest level in this fight has gone down a lot.

Comment

The proper way to make the fight is determine how much money each makes and make the split match. It could be 53% to 47%, make it exact based on numbers each pulls. I see Mayweather reducing Pac's work right with precisionright hands, but I also see a war where both are nailed clean often with Mayweather winning 116 to 114.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              You are ignoring the fact that shane and cotto waited to fight floyd. You are also ignoring the fact that manny, not floyd, refused to fight in dec 09.

Its cool if you hate floyd, but at least be honest. Pre ODH, none of the guys you mention were trying to fight floyd as he was high risk, no reward.
              manny was and is ready to sign

first floyd his behind testing, once pac eventually had enough of the excuses, he agreed to it and now floyd hid behind the split

wake up *****tard, all you get are excuses from mayweather to not take the fight before and still now

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                manny was and is ready to sign

first floyd his behind testing, once pac eventually had enough of the excuses, he agreed to it and now floyd hid behind the split

wake up *****tard, all you get are excuses from mayweather to not take the fight before and still now
                manny is ready to sign when he gets what he wants. Thats floyd's same position.

manny is allowed 5 months by his fans to decide on accepting the ped test. has manny ever given an opponent that long to agree to a requested stipulation?

we shouldn't have to discuss the most recent offer if the 1st offer was accepted. That said, I remember when JMM refused manny's lowball offer after their 1st fight. Posters like yourself blamed JMM. There was no equating manny's low offer with wanting to fight. why the double standard?

manny refused the fight, not floyd. Manny refused the last offer of $0 mil no ppv, not floyd. why is it when manny refuses to fight his fans say mayweather is making excuses?

Comment

for the sake of the internet's capacity...can Boxingscene stop posting mayweather's name and pac's name together on a blog??

ITS TAKING ALL THE INTERNET SPACE AND BANDWIDTH, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                    I would take the opinion of a man who had fought both fighters.

But IMO I would say PBF is faster at throwing single punches and Manny is faster punching in combinations.

We know who De la Hoya feels would win. What are the opinions of the other 4 four fighters who has fought both?
                    De La Hoya say's Floyd would win, Hatton say's Floyd would win, Shane say's Floyd would win, & Marquez say's Floyd would win, not sure on Cotto's thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      The damage Cotto did against Floyd says alot? Sure Cotto didnt win but todays version of Cotto put in some work against Floyd, imagine what type of damage Pacman would do to Floyd...

No way Floyd beats Pac easy, why do you think be put in another roadblock 40mil no PPVs, I thought the drug test was the issue these past years.
                      roflllll

my sides hurt

Comment

Working...
                      X