Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you would know right lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      You need to get your eyes checked, Oscar. Floyd isn't faster than Manny.
      you would know right lol

Comment

• Nothing new. Everyone thinks Mayweather will beat Pacquiao if they ever fight. The only guy who don't think Mayweather will beat Pacquiao is Mayweather.

Comment

• I think all Oscar is doing is attempting to keep interest in the fight to benefit financially, personally for me it's old news now, its had its chance and is over now. In the last few years Floyd has proven he is the MUCH better fighter by the opponents he chooses (at the right weight) and how good he looks against these fighters, Manny has looked really average of late, although i saw Bradley as a good solid opponent for a change, Pac did not look good against him, Marquez or Mosley before that. The issue i had with Floyd was his inactivity but when he steps in the ring it's just masterful and i dont see Manny touching him.

Comment

• hey
            May is getting out soon, right?
            wonder what the hsape he is now - physical and mental
            wish ok and win all his fights...

by the way, when?
            August 2nd May is a free man, right?
            60 days with good track record or whatever it's called...
            Last edited by Pstyga; 07-25-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              You need to get your eyes checked, Oscar. Floyd isn't faster than Manny.
              It's not about eyes, he's been in there with both fighters. So I think he is more qualified than you. Even Mosley said Mayweather was faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                I would take the opinion of a man who had fought both fighters.

But IMO I would say PBF is faster at throwing single punches and Manny is faster punching in combinations.

We know who De la Hoya feels would win. What are the opinions of the other 4 four fighters who has fought both?
                Oscar, Hatton and Mosley give Floyd the edge. I think Marquez would give Mayweatber the edge based on his own perfomance against Pac. I haven't heard anything from Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Oscar De La Hoya hopes Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao finally fight just as much as anyone.

His company, Golden Boy Promotions, works with Mayweather and stands to make millions if Mayweather and Pacquiao ever agree to meet in what likely would be the most lucrative event in boxing history. Mayweather makes it known whenever he gets the opportunity that he doesn’t like De La Hoya personally, but “The Golden Boy” still thinks the undefeated five-division champion would beat the Filipino superstar.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Hoya still talking Floyd-Manny?!?...smh

Comment

• You ppl crack me up when you compare Floyds and Mannys fight with common opponents, and how Manny beat them more convincingly, BUT you choose to forget the catch....1) When Floyd fought ODLH it was at ODLH natural weight where he was the champion 154 lbs, BUT when manny fought ODLH was at 145 lbs and a weight ODLH hadnt made in 9 years...
                    2) When Floyd fought Cotto it was at 154lbs, Cottos weight, and was the champion in that weight class, BUT when Manny fought Cotto it was at a catch weight of 145, Cotto was drained, Manny tried to drain Cotto again for the 2nd fight but Cotto smartly refused the 2nd fight. 3) Floyd beat Hatton when he was undefeated and on top of his game, Manny beat a Hatton who already has been knocked out....4) Floyd beat Shane Mosley down for 11 rds, after mosley came off his biggest win of his career vs. margarito, BUT Manny beat Mosley only after a beatdown to Floyd and a draw to Sergio Mora....5) Floyd dominated JMM, BUT Manny in most ppls eyes lost 2 fights to JMM and a draw the other.......Manny did not look good vs Bradley, who had 2 broken feet might I add..if you watched that fight with the volume down and not be persuaded by HBO commentary and the oooh ahhh fans when Pac was missing, that fight was close and could of gone either way, HENCE reason why manny lost........Floyd vs. Manny would be a late KO or Floyd by a 12 rd domination

Comment

• After hot mama lost a split decision to Floyd and Manny retired him:smileysex

Comment

Working...
                      X