No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Feels Khan Will Recover, But Won't Beat Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
    that was surprising. I would've guessed Bradley would be ****ting all over Khan right now. But another surprise from Bradley. A nice dude this guy. He should be fighting Garcia now and claming his rightful throne at 140. I'd rather see that then a fight with pbf or pac.
    He doesn't need to, he knows Khan is no longer competition. That boat has sailed.

Comment

Very classy from Timmeh.

Call me crazy but i still think Khan beats Bradley at 140.

Would love to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WalterWhite View Post
        He doesn't need to, he knows Khan is no longer competition. That boat has sailed.
        Don't be ****ing ******. Khan-Bradley would still be a HUGE fight.

They have a rivalry going, in reality both have lost their last fights, it's still a VERY attractive fight for real Boxing fans, not clowns who write Boxers off after a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Very classy from Timmeh.

Call me crazy but i still think Khan beats Bradley at 140.

Would love to see this fight.
          You're crazy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            You're crazy!!
            Haha, i asked for that didn't i.

Meh, im just not one who changes his mind after every fight tbh. Before Garcia, i thought Khan beats Bradley, after Garcia i still think Khan beats Bradley, providing he sticks to the gameplan.

Basically do what Pacquiao did but a better version of it(speed wise), that would be the gameplan. And no, Bradley does not have the power to blast Khan out of their like Garcia did. I know Garcia's left hook was more timing and power, but still he had sufficient power, not awesome power but enough, i dont think Bradley has enough power to knock Khan out.

If Khan chooses to stand and get into a war, well then, who knows what happens. But if Khan sticks to the gameplan, i still have Khan beating Bradley.

Wether Khan get's the decision or not is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Haha, i asked for that didn't i.

Meh, im just not one who changes his mind after every fight tbh. Before Garcia, i thought Khan beats Bradley, after Garcia i still think Khan beats Bradley, providing he sticks to the gameplan.

Basically do what Pacquiao did but a better version of it(speed wise), that would be the gameplan. And no, Bradley does not have the power to blast Khan out of their like Garcia did. I know Garcia's left hook was more timing and power, but still he had sufficient power, not awesome power but enough, i dont think Bradley has enough power to knock Khan out.

If Khan chooses to stand and get into a war, well then, who knows what happens. But if Khan sticks to the gameplan, i still have Khan beating Bradley.

Wether Khan get's the decision or not is another story.
              No biggie bro, just goofing around!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                No biggie bro, just goofing around!!
                Haha, i know bro. Every one has their opinion, would love to see the fight that's for sure.

Comment

classy real talk Timmy ...enjoy your time off champ!!!

Comment

Proof that mental conditioning means everything: Bradley has managed to persuade himself that he didn't lose his last fight and actually won it
                    LOL

Comment

Tim has always been a classy guy. It was only his character he portrayed in 24/7 that shed another light on him but until then he was always known as a quiet religious man.

Tim vs Khan is still teh same fight it always has been. Tims win over Pac and Khans loss to Garcia hasnt changed anything. Their styles are still teh same and its a good mix for 12 rounds IMO.

If it were to happen Ive always favoured Tim to win it with his bullying tactics. He was the boxer vs Pac but horses for courses and against Khan he knows he has to get close rough him up and put the pressure on. Do what Peterson did to Khan but better. Tim cant punch and Khan cant take one either.

Comment

Working...
                      X