Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Oscar De La Hoya's resume. How many losses if any?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Oscar De La Hoya's resume. How many losses if any?

For me, Floyd loses twice only. Maybe a draw against Sugar Shane since he will have to fight Prime Mosley twice. (LIke Oscar did)
    There is no way he beats the 154-157 catchweight version of Hopkins that Oscar fought.
    I also see Floyd losing to either Trinidad or Sturm. Sturm we just have to do a bit of guessing since Floyd haven't fought at 160 yet. But being a natural lightweight, Sturm is probably a bit too big and powerful. How many losses do you guys think Floyd takes?

The Manny that Oscar fought is also extremely dangerous, as is the Vargas that he fought. But I think Floyd can probably beat both. Oscar just have an hell of a resume, too bad he lost a lot of the big fights but he took on everyone.
    1-2 Losses
    24.14%
    3+ Losses
    25.86%
    He go through the resume undefeated. (Please at least break down the Hopkins fight)
    20.69%
    4-5 Losses.
    29.31%

Smhhhhhh. Dumb ass ****. Whats next? Floyd record vs ali resume?

Comment

undefeated with anyones resume , hes mastered the science

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
        Smhhhhhh. Dumb ass ****. Whats next? Floyd record vs ali resume?
        You are dumb as a ****** rock. You know that? Oscar and Floyd both fought at 147-154. They both fought at lightweight. So the comparisons is very legit. You talking Ali, that's ******ed.

Prime 70's Foreman will kill Floyd with a god damn jab. God I can't get over how dumb your post is. 'What's next Floyd vs Ali resume'

Now if you meant Floyd's resume vs Ali's resume, sure, why not? That's still a good topic, Ali obviously wins but you can make some cases for Floyd. But I'm talking about the WW version of Floyd and how people think he will do against Oscar's resume.

Comment

Like i said...dumb ****..dont be mad at me for thinking of dumb ass topics to make up

Comment

obviously loses to hopkins. prime mosley would be tough.

Comment

loses to hopkins. mosley is a toss up. besides that he runs through it undefeated. he would clown trinidad, one of the atg welters.

Comment

Meh, I think a prime Pea would be a good fight.

Trinidad would have that punchers chance. One of the hardest ever at 147.

Prime Chavez Sr. was no punk.

B-Hop?

Lmaoooo.

I think Mayweather beats all of the first mentioned.

Comment

what if oscar had floyd's resume? probably be undefeated as well. i guess he's the greatest of all time now? no wait baldomir would get him...

Comment

Originally posted by Da Problem View Post
                    undefeated with anyones resume , hes mastered the science
                    Floyd is an ATG, he's not a mythical creature like a giant or a unicorn bro.

The way you talk about Floyd and Broner make it sound like they can both somehow knock out a Prime Tyson, wladimir and Prime Lewis on the same night.

They are not magic. I know you probably so excited about Broner's twitter you typed too fast and forgot to add 'anyone's resume at lightweight' or something to that extend, because I will love to see Floyd go through even Audrey Harrison's 'resume' lol.
                    Imagine Floyd vs David Haye.

Haye might seriously kill him with the first right hand.

Comment

Working...
                    X