Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Donaire won't fight Rigo cause Rigo isn't a draw - here are Donaire's numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that drawing power crap isn't important in the lower weights
    they're just aren't enough people who watch those guys
    Nonito isn't rushing to fight him because he doesn't have to
    he's got other opponents at the weight he can go after
    Arce is pointless, Nonito just wants a bounce back fight
    he looked bad vs Mathebula and wants to look good again
    after that, Nish and Mares>Rigo
    but if he doesn't fight those guys, then he should fight Rigo

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Hop in.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        You are. Before the Ramos fight he was with Ronnie Shields in Ireland fight Casey not Roach. And when he fought Ramos if Im not mistaken he was with Salas. And you claimed to know more boxing than me in that one thread? Only thing you know more than me is talking out of your ass. If Im not mistaken Rigo used Roach early when he started in the US and for what? 1 or 2 fights cause of the language barrier.

Except the Cordoba fight. Man that **** had me heated as well as most of my family.
        I told anyone to correct me if I'm wrong. I wasn't even trying to be right lmao. Thanks for googling/correcting me.

Anyway, your post is an embarassment for boxing fans to read. The above is about as ridiculous a response that I've ever read lol...

You TRULY believe Donaire is avoiding Rigo. I mean it's embarrassing...I mean your argument/opinion. Embarrassing son, effing embarrassing lmfao.

Oh anyway, Rigo earned a SD over Cordoba, then fought who? Rigo became an interim champ after 6 fights.
        Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 07-22-2012, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Rigondeaux is a 31 year old crash waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            was nothing..tbut being a juanma rival denitely did more to his drawing pwoer than rigo who has'nt done ****..FNF? you crazy , even 9 - 0 fighters headlines FNF ,..vasquez has atleast has his daddy to back his drawing power..not to mnetion he has been in bigger fights..what about rigo? lol, he aint got ****....
            When you said "nothing". I knew our conversation had come to it's conclusion. Either you dont know, or have selective memory; either way, the point to be made with you in regards to the drawing power excuse(cause thats all it is, an excuse)is fruitless at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              When you said "nothing". I knew our conversation had come to it's conclusion. Either you dont know, or have selective memory; either way, the point to be made with you in regards to the drawing power excuse(cause thats all it is, an excuse)is fruitless at best.
              why dont you just say you surrender and save us all the BS..

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Rigondeaux is a 31 year old crash waiting to happen.
                everyone crashes. the only difference is guys like donaire delay their crash by fighting hand picked opponents over and over which gives them longevity. carl froch will crash before donaire but he's earned a lot more respect. i don't remember froch fighting 3 or 4 nobodies before fighting ward or bute so he could make some more cash. he didn't waste his and our time.

Comment

Thanks for googling/correcting me.
                  You fail at being funny just like your idol.
                  Anyway, your post is an embarassment for boxing fans to read. The above is about as ridiculous a response that I've ever read lol...
                  You said Rigo got a title shot cause he was affiliated with Roach and Arum and I was simply proving you wrong. The Roach and Rigo affiliation was long gone by the time the title shot came about.
                  You TRULY believe Donaire is avoiding Rigo. I mean it's embarrassing...I mean your argument/opinion. Embarrassing son, effing embarrassing lmfao.
                  You do know avoiding doesn't necessarily mean he's "scared" right? Scared of Rigo? Probably not but scared of losing? You better bet your bottom dollar he is.
                  Oh anyway, Rigo earned a SD over Cordoba, then fought who? Rigo became an interim champ after 6 fights.
                  And how exactly is Donaire a P4P fighter? Over plenty of people way better than him and people who have faced REAL opposition non stop.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    everyone crashes. the only difference is guys like donaire delay their crash by fighting hand picked opponents over and over which gives them longevity. carl froch will crash
                    Lmao! Hilarious...

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                      why dont you just say you surrender and save us all the BS..
                      Dont ruin a respectful debate with a sack of monkey **** comment like what I've quoted from you. We wont see eye to eye obviously DFW. So to continue to engage you in a conversation about it is pointless. You either dont know, wasnt following the sport closely, or are choosing to forget. Either way its not for me to try and figure out as there are other threads I can be commenting in rather than trying to jog your memory in this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X