Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Donaire won't fight Rigo cause Rigo isn't a draw - here are Donaire's numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Nishioka already said no to a Rigo fight. Arum is too busy feeding Arce to Donaire and you know why Mares and Donaire won't fight. Same way Mares-Donaire won't happen either despite what Arum/Donaire say.
    nishioka is also open only to fight the best , thats why real recoginzes real coz they both want eachother..rigo is recornised as an amateur fighter , notihng else..not their fault given the opposition he has been given..

my advice to rigo is : fight someone good.

Comment

Apparently he does need an excuse, he's been using them this whole time. He's boring, he's unknown blah blah blah. If it was the other way around I'd bash my own guy the same way I was talking **** about Gamboa when he pulled out of the press conferences till I found out what was really going on. If you're trying to say Im bias then you're wrong. The only bias person here is you, the same guy who gives Broner a pass for missing weight... TWICE.

Let me ask you this, why did he (Donaire) fight Mathebula and not Rigo?
      Donaire hasn't been using ish, lmao. Gave Broner a pass, lmao. Stop lol. Don't make me make a fool out of you.

Anyway......no offense to your question, but why are you asking this stupid ass question that you yourself already knows the answer to?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Let's find out how Rigo earned his title shot. Anyone can chime in. Was it his amateur career, Roach, Arum? Am I posting false information. Let me know lol.
        You are. Before the Ramos fight he was with Ronnie Shields in Ireland fight Casey not Roach. And when he fought Ramos if Im not mistaken he was with Salas. And you claimed to know more boxing than me in that one thread? Only thing you know more than me is talking out of your ass. If Im not mistaken Rigo used Roach early when he started in the US and for what? 1 or 2 fights cause of the language barrier.
        Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Well Nonito can argue that... but Rigo's getting a lot more attention now... and when eyes are on him, he decimates his opponents.
        Except the Cordoba fight. Man that **** had me heated as well as most of my family.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
          nishioka is also open only to fight the best , thats why real recoginzes real coz they both want eachother..rigo is recornised as an amateur fighter , notihng else..not their fault given the opposition he has been given..

my advice to rigo is : fight someone good.
          Look up the interview after the Donaire fight. He says it himself that he doesn't wanna fight Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            Donaire hasn't been using ish, lmao. Gave Broner a pass, lmao. Stop lol. Don't make me make a fool out of you.

Anyway......no offense to your question, but why are you asking this stupid ass question that you yourself already knows the answer to?
            No? The posts are there when the whole weight issue came about. And cause I wanna see your response so YOU can make a fool out of YOURSELF.

Comment

Look up the interview after the Donaire fight. He says it himself that he doesn't wanna fight Rigo.
              nope , thats not what he said....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  nope , thats not what he said....
                  Guess Im wrong once again.
                  Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  Hop in.

Comment

donaire's a fraud we all know that by now right? he will only fight certain styles. matheluba was the slowest man on earth and donaire struggled. arce? wide open for donaire. rigo would actually be a hard fight win or lose. hence not happening. rigo's got a belt, he's highly rated, he has hype, and he's with top rank. easy fight to make right.............oops boxing strikes again.

Comment

Guess Im wrong once again.

Hop in.
                      yes you are , not the first but thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X