Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Donaire won't fight Rigo cause Rigo isn't a draw - here are Donaire's numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    well, rigo is unknown , thats a fact..narvaez is atleast accomplished uin 2 divisions ..mathebula atleast arguably beat caba ( beter than anything rigo has done) who knew? .maybe not much but he atleast beat a better known p4p fighter .how about rigo? lol
    But we can all argue that Caba and Rigo command the same numbers in regards to fan turn out. Casual fans dont know Caba, just like casual fans dont really know Rigo. And some hardcore fans didnt really know Jeffery before the Donaire fight. Regardless of how accomplished Narvaez is, no casual fan knows him. And thats the point of the matter. Donaire cant use Rigo's fame(or lack there of)against him as an excuse to not meet him in the ring IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      I stopped at page 1. If Donaire gets in the ring with Rigo, they both will make the biggest paydays of both their careers. No if, ands, or buts about it. Donaire needs to accept a fight with Rigo, if a proposal is sent and Donaire turns it down talkin bout Rigo doesnt bring numbers, then I'll lose some respect for him. Hell Vic didnt have to give him a shot, but he did, and thats Nonito's catapult bout.

I personally think that while it would be a great fight. Rigo stops Donaire.
      you think rigo is a better draw than a darchinyan or a montiel?...althou i agree, noniuto will make a bigger payday than usual , it will not be becuase rigo is the biger draw than monitle or darchinyan ..but because it'll be viewed as a tougher fight,,if rigo is such a draw, arum would be all over him , not ignoring him

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I hear Mathebula is very well known in the streets.

Sad when the #1 and #2 guy are unknowns and ranked above the P4P guy in his own division huh?
        Sarcasm, not.

Your second sentence......yeah, that's sad.

Donaire doesn't have to fight Rigo right now moron. Rigo needs to beat someone with a pulse. Forget who the draw is. Donaire beating Rigo right now does nothing for him. It's a lose lose situation, but you're a Pac, Rigo, Roach fan so go figure. They would just say Rigo only had this amount of fights if Donaire beat his ass. Go ball your "infantile rantings" up and throw them in the garbage troll.
        Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 07-22-2012, 09:38 PM.

Comment

But we can all argue that Caba and Rigo command the same numbers in regards to fan turn out. Casual fans dont know Caba, just like casual fans dont really know Rigo. And some hardcore fans didnt really know Jeffery before the Donaire fight. Regardless of how accomplished Narvaez is, no casual fan knows him. And thats the point of the matter. Donaire cant use Rigo's fame(or lack there of)against him as an excuse to not meet him in the ring IMHO.
          thats ridiculous thing to say... caba was a p4p fighter who had a country behind him and at one piont the biggest rival of juanma who is a big draw...riog does'nt even have cuba behind him , they dont know his ass..no casul fans know who narvaez , mathebula , even vasquez jr , but they have been in the better spotlight than rigo becuase they fought in bigger fights...you cant really say that with rigo now, can you?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            That would be Rigo's biggest payday but not Donaire's. No way a Rigo fight pays as much as the Montiel fight did.
            I believe it would LS my man. There is a lot of push behind Rigo, they are moving him pretty fast(carefully but fast nonetheless)compared to most fighters coming out of the ams. And they are hyping him nicely. This fight would definately bring them both their biggest paydays.

Comment

thats ridiculous thing to say... caba was a p4p fighter who had a country behind him and at one piont the biggest rival of juanma who is a big draw...riog does'nt even have cuba behind him , they dont know his ass..no casul fans know who narvaez , mathebula , even vasquez jr , but they have been in the better spotlight than rigo becuase they fought in bigger fights...you cant really say that with rigo now, can you?
              And JuanMa's biggest reason for not fighting Caba was what???????????????

And as for them having a better spotlight than Rigo, I beg to differ. Rigo's debute bout was on FNF, and the hype has been goin every since, and rightfully so considering what he has shown us.

WV2 has his daddy's name and thats about it. You would be quite foolish to think that Cuban's dont know who Rigo is.

Caba's name blossumed because JuanMa was duckin him. Take that out of the equation, and he sits next to Mathebula and Narvaez in star power and asses in seats.

Comment

And JuanMa's biggest reason for not fighting Caba was what???????????????

And as for them having a better spotlight than Rigo, I beg to differ. Rigo's debute bout was on FNF, and the hype has been goin every since, and rightfully so considering what he has shown us.

WV2 has his daddy's name and thats about it. You would be quite foolish to think that Cuban's dont know who Rigo is.

Caba's name blossumed because JuanMa was duckin him. Take that out of the equation, and he sits next to Mathebula and Narvaez in star power and asses in seats.
                was nothing..tbut being a juanma rival denitely did more to his drawing pwoer than rigo who has'nt done ****..FNF? you crazy , even 9 - 0 fighters headlines FNF ,..vasquez has atleast has his daddy to back his drawing power..not to mnetion he has been in bigger fights..what about rigo? lol, he aint got ****....

Comment

Donaire can easily say I worked hard to get where I'm at, and tell Rigo to get a name or some names under his belt. Rigo is what 30 now and he's being moved quickly BECAUSE he's 30.

Comment

you think rigo is a better draw than a darchinyan or a montiel?...althou i agree, noniuto will make a bigger payday than usual , it will not be becuase rigo is the biger draw than monitle or darchinyan ..but because it'll be viewed as a tougher fight,,if rigo is such a draw, arum would be all over him , not ignoring him
                    I see you switched your tune up. It's about Darchi and Montiel now huh? Couldn't use Donaire's recent ****ty opposition any more after being exposed?
                    Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Donaire doesn't have to fight Rigo right now moron. Rigo needs to beat someone with a pulse. Forget who the draw is. Donaire beating Rigo right now does nothing for him. It's a lose lose situation, but your a Pac, Rigo, Roach fan so go figure. They would just say Rigo only had this amount of fights if Donaire beat his ass. Go ball your "infantile rantings" up and throw them in the garbage troll.
                    Thought you had some type of defense mechanism for responding to degenerates like me? When will Donaire fight Rigo then when he moves up to 126 after 1 or MAYBE 2 more fights, which won't be Rigo for sure. Rigo will follow him to 126 then what will the excuse be? A Pac and Roach fan? Nah. I sure like him as a fighter cause of what he brings to a fight but that's about it. Im only a TRUE fan of my own people with a couple of exceptions here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      I see you switched your tune up. It's about Darchi and Montiel now huh? Couldn't use Donaire's recent ****ty opposition any more after being exposed?
                      no i did'nt...it was always been who they fought, rigo has'nt fought anyone worth a ****..did ' you say recent?...well. rigo's whole competition is ****

Comment

Working...
                      X