No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios: I'd love to fight Adrien Broner, I'd possibly KO him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
    Rios is made for broner. Hes a punching bag. Fighters with broner skills look great vs punching bags
    boner has no skills

Comment

• i fackin hate rios but i will root for him on this fight since broner is apparently the bigger douche at this moment

Comment

• Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post
        boner has no skills
        Stevie wonder is that you?

Comment

• Broner would boxed the **** of rios. Cut the bull****.

Comment

• The only real criticism about Broner is that he's still largely untested, there are still questions that need answers. Fighting Rios will answer some of those questions. Saying that Broner has no skills is straight bull****.

Comment

Man broner is really becoming floyd like. People will talk about how rios will beat him, then when broner kills him, they will say he was cherry picked and he ducked some other fighter to fight rios. I know the future
              They may, but who cares what "they" say? Anyone who was around boxing at this time will remember the discussions, how Broner is behind him in a weight class, possibly two... Even if "they" say that... Who cares, "they" would be wrong. As much as I dont think Rios is that good and Broner would embarass him, the fact remains.. Rios is much bigger, takes a punch, and applies a lot of pressure and is willing to get hit to hit... And Broners defense isnt that fine tuned, although he mimicks Floyds stance, his IQ isn't the same and he does get hit.

Its a good fight, a great fight, and it would be a huge win.

Comment

Rios is made for broner. Hes a punching bag. Fighters with broner skills look great vs punching bags
                Because he looked so well with Ponce De Leon? Amirite?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ido View Post
                  Because he looked so well with Ponce De Leon? Amirite?
                  Well Ponce isnt a punching bag, or a plodding pressure fighter with **** defense.... He's a boxer.

Comment

• aint no body think rios would beat broner

thats just a sad but needed match up.,, cuz somebody needs to expose that bum bum clown and broner takes the cake

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      Well Ponce isnt a punching bag, or a plodding pressure fighter with **** defense.... He's a boxer.
                      Ponce De Leon, and Boxing mix like water, and Oil.

Ponce De Leon is a brawler, with lite boxing ability.

Comment

Working...
                      X