Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios: I'd love to fight Adrien Broner, I'd possibly KO him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though Rios got outclassed by Abril, I'd still like to see this. It would be a fun and interesting fight.

Comment

There is no denying this young man's talent(Broner). I honestly think that he has too much talent for BamBam. But we have to see Broner tested before we can say he can deal with the type of relentless pressure BamBam would put on him. He has all the tools to embarass BamBam though without a doubt.

Comment

rios would get picked apart & ko'd...........

broner could easily torture & ud him or stop him (which ever he chooses)

BTW rios never said these "statements"

it's not on his twitter or facebook & no site is reporting it.

(TS made up the entire story)

the hate for broner has reached a new low.

it's gotten out of hand & even broner haters have to agree after seeing false threads like this...............
        Last edited by americanbot; 07-22-2012, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Broner will out class Rios.

Comment

rios is less than a bum. he is pure garbage and would get beaten around like an amateur if he fought broner. I dont think broner is all that yet, but he will be in the future. doesnt matter if they fought now or later, broner makes rios look like what he is - NOTHING!

Comment

I would immediately lay down some major points that Rios ****s broner up.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post

it's gotten out of hand & even broner haters have to agree after seeing made up threads like this...............
                Its what he has been aiming for, and its what he is getting. He is doin his damnedest to catapult hisself into stardom, and get the as many anti-fans he can get at this point. I would like for him to tone it down, cause he is far too talented to have to do such at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post

it's gotten out of hand & even broner haters have to agree after seeing made up threads like this...............
                  Fix didn't make it up. The quotes are from a radio interview that Rios gave. It starts at the 35:40 mark.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thaboxi...nthony-mundine

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I would immediately lay down some major points that Rios ****s broner up.
                    if the fight ever gets made, I will bet all my points that rios gets picked apart with extreme comfortable ease and exposed yet again for being a tomato can.

rios cant do anything against fighters that have skills or defense. broner is too smart to slug with rios, he would box his ears off, frustrate him, and toy with him. basically do whatever he wants. rios is just not good, he never has been and he never will be. he is in the sport for his mouth

Comment

Broner vs rios is a good fight......but Broner will punish the easy to hit rios.

Comment

Working...
                      X