Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Do you think the fake marriage proposal was classless?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Problem View Post
    u do realize dat **** was all planned out and his gf knew about it right? smh @ haters
    U do realize that whether it was planned or not still makes it a classless act but seeing that u support him and his acts only shows that u too have no class or self respect. U probably humiliate an degrade women too
    And find nothing wrong with it

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      U do realize that whether it was planned or not still makes it a classless act but seeing that u support him and his acts only shows that u too have no class or self respect. U probably humiliate an degrade women too
      And find nothing wrong with it
      smh @ u dumb little haters that cannot stop hating. he's making the money that u aint and u cant stand it! deal with it

Comment

He's an idiot!!! He's tryin way to hard especially with that garbage proposal and it comes off fake! I'm not a Mayweather fan and don't like his antics either but at least he is his own person .

Broner is tryin way to hard to be Mayweather tryin to adopt his persona and his style, and comin out wearin the " Free Money May " shirt. Also my first thought when the news about him tweeting out him eating junk food during training is like he's tryin to copy cat Mayweater cause everyone knows Floyd likes to show that he can do this and still be in shape for fights.

It's like Broner is tryin to be Floyd and I think it's kinda pathetic being unoriginal.

Comment

dumb ass irrelevant s**t like this is why it took me well over 14 months of browsing this forum before joining. i don't see how some of ya'll don't realize how lame & petty ya'll sound.

we want to convince folks that boxing ain't dead but ya'll hear arguin about a post fight interview joke.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
            meh if his GF was in on it then its all good...
            how do we know she was in on it though? did anyone in the team or her clarify that it was staged?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              how do we know she was in on it though? did anyone in the team or her clarify that it was staged?
              bruh...

half the **** in boxing is already pre planned my man. let me guess , u still think that when steven A. and skip bayless are arguing they are free lancing?? no they have scrips of wat to talk about son

Comment

I thought it was pretty funny. :|.. When did grown men become so..(insert word here)... It was a joke, relax. :|... nobody complains bout them youtube pranks. This was no diff. Dint like Broner but I thought it was entertaining. >__>...

Comment

She clearly was in on it. How can you say this was classless? You can tell by her attitude that this was planned.

Comment

Classless? The ****?

**** was hilarious.

..and she was either in on it or he knew she had the type of personality to think it was funny as hell.

Classless?

Comment

You guys are a bunch of ****s

it was a joke

and I laughed

Comment

Working...
                      X