Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Do you think the fake marriage proposal was classless?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can talk all the shiiit we want, but this kid is setting himself in line to take Mayweathers place as the biggest draw in boxing. He will probably be the next P4P#1 like Mayweather in a few years. Ward deserves that position, but being the nice guy he is, doesn't capture the public's imagination like Broner. Floyd at Broners age was not even hated on or had the attention Broner has.

Comment

corny as hell and unbearable to watch.

Comment

I liked it, only meant to humor not about class

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
          We can talk all the shiiit we want, but this kid is setting himself in line to take Mayweathers place as the biggest draw in boxing. He will probably be the next P4P#1 like Mayweather in a few years. Ward deserves that position, but being the nice guy he is, doesn't capture the public's imagination like Broner. Floyd at Broners age was not even hated on or had the attention Broner has.
          Thought it was kinda silly and classless given that he didn't make weight. He didn't apologize for comin in too heavy at all. He mentions his new girl, new boo thang, in the interview with roy so its clear he was planning this all along.

Dude has skill and talent but all this extra stuff overshadows it sometimes.

Comment

broner probably got more game than you fellas when he's out of the ring and off camera. was it classless? maybe... but he can get away with it.

Adrien Broner ‏@AdrienBroner

Y'all know what time it is
            sorry haters, but you're just gonna hafta deal wit it.

Comment

I don't think it was classless TBH.

I kinda smiled but shrugged. Perhaps I'll understand why it's upsetting to others as I get older but for now, I don't think it was classless.

Comment

He's a primitive, overrated, classless douche. It was hardly a shock.

Comment

Classless? No. I won't dig into it that much because to me it's not a big deal and really isn't my business either. I did think it was pretty funny however. But pulling Stunts like these after every fight, Broner is Promoting himself GREATLY. Because like him or hate him, he's making a name for himself. And HBO loves him. He can fight his ass off. He more than likely won't be challenged till 140. HBO wants to turn him into a PPV attraction. Mark my words, Broner will be a PPV star by later next year or early 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    It was just stupid, like the boxer himself. Nothing from this clown is funny, nevermind his lack of his own personality. A swagger jacker if I ever saw one.

That chick, if she had any personal dignity, would have just walked away. If I was her father, I would just be embarrassed to call her my daughter.
                    So you want him to not have no type of personality like PAC? LOL man the hate is seriously strong with Broner. Some of you guys have nothing better to do huh

IT was just a joke.

Comment

It was classless and shameful, but what else do u expect from a classless uneducated fool.
                      He can make millions of dollars but it still won't change a thing. Just look at his idol Floyd.
                      I just wish that my fellow minorities brothers would learn to educate themselves and invest in themselves to be better people not continue down the ghetto path.

Comment

Working...
                      X