No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Fernando Quintero: ROBBERY [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Some think 24 year old Quintero was robbed by 19 year old Broner. Say it was a close fight if anything. None of the judges had Quintero winning, but he was robbed, lmao!
    That was back then. They realized it was too blatant so they started doing SD's and MD's to fool ******s such as yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      You guys cant be serious, lmao. One guy is 8-0, the other 7-0-1, lmao. Robbery??? Some of you need a psychiatrist lol...
      Originally posted by Da Problem View Post
      broner haters are just ****** plain and simple
      LOL..It's about to be a 10 page thread about Broner's 9th professional fight. What's next, people try and discredit Hopkins by showing his first career fight when he lost?

Bet they start digging up Broner's amateur career next.

This is hillarious. The level of hate for Adrien Broner has reached epic, unreal levels.

Comment

close to call, broner though

Comment

I like it that they're hating on Broner. Keep it up haters!!! Yall are going to make him a superstar just like Mayweather. Broner is so young and he is already garnering so much attention. He will be BIG in the future, thanks to the haters lol. Yall keep digging, looking for a loss on an undefeated fighter lol

Comment

I scored 77-75 Broner. I gave the last 3 rds to Broner but round one was questionable, so it could have been a draw. Hardly a robbery

Comment

Broner and Hbo are doing there job very well, you know they are when Pacfans start looking for a reason to say you lost, in the end none of those supposed lost count, but the one that Bradley gave Pacquiao does

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                That was back then. They realized it was too blatant so they started doing SD's and MD's to fool ******s such as yourself.
                I would respond to you about the fight, but I have this inert button inside me that operates as a defense mechanisms towards degenerates like you.
                Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 07-22-2012, 09:04 PM.

Comment

After the end of the 7th round I had it 4-3 round for Quintero, the last round was difficult to score for me, but the least Quintero deserves was a draw, He does not deserve to lose that fight, He also took the fight on a 4 days notice.. Impressive, But why was this video/Thread brought up about "Robbery" all of a sudden?

Comment

Typical. This is the SAME EXACT method trolls used against Dirrell and Ward when the Super Six Tournament began to try an discredit them. "Oh, lets post their 7th pro fight where they get stunned and dropped, blah blah blah". Almost all prospects struggle at some time or another with someone. Ward got dropped by Darnell Boone, where is he now? Ward's undefeated and was FOTY 2011, and has cleaned out almost the entire SMW division. Broner, is obviously a completely different fighter now, he has developed his craft and skills tremendously since his earlier fights. The PDL fight was a great learning experience for him, and ever since then he's been looking fantastic and hasn't looked back since.

Whether you consider him undefeated or not, you can't deny the fact he's been wrecking credible opposition as of late. Utterly outclassing top 10 contenders is nothing to turn your nose up at. Yea, Escobedo, Litzau and Perez aren't "elite" but they give elite fighters a handful. Escobedo up until last night had never been stopped or utterly outclassed like that. Guerrero and Katsidis beat him, but they didn't completely outclass him and dominate him the way Broner did, period. And, Katsidis and Guerrero are top of the line fighters, especially Guerrero. So, what's the excuse for Broner crushing his opponents lately, who are by far no slouches? Any, any at all?

Like I said, whether you consider Broner undefeated or, 22-2, or 23-1, the point still remains that you can't discredit utterly outclassing, and brutally stopping top 10 competition. And, I'd be willing to bet your bottom dollar if a rematch with PDL or Quintero (He retired) went down, that the Broner we saw fight last night, would stop both of them. Why the hell can't people just enjoy and be excited about the fact that we have a new, young, talented & highly skilled prospect introduced to this great sport? Not to mention with great knockout power.

Boxing fans complain, complain and complain some more. No ones ever happy. I'm not even a fan of Broner, I just am glad we have a fresh new face in the game, who produces exciting KO's. But, noooooo, everyone has to ***** and complain "I don't like the way he talks, and acts. F.uckzzz Bronerzzz LOLOLOLOLZZZ im koolzzz". That's cool though, while everyone who wants to be miserable and ***** about EVERYTHING, I'll just sit back and soak in and enjoy this great sport, because I love it.

That's just my two cents, I'm so sick of seeing not only Broner "hate" threads, but "hate" threads in general, NSB is cluttered with nothing but troll baiting threads, and just ridiculous nonsensical BS. One of the main reasons I left Boxingscene for a long time, because NSB had turned into nothing but a JOKE.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
                      Typical. This is the SAME EXACT method trolls used against Dirrell and Ward when the Super Six Tournament began to try an discredit them. "Oh, lets post their 7th pro fight where they get stunned and dropped, blah blah blah". Almost all prospects struggle at some time or another with someone. Ward got dropped by Darnell Boone, where is he now? Ward's undefeated and was FOTY 2011, and has cleaned out almost the entire SMW division. Broner, is obviously a completely different fighter now, he has developed his craft and skills tremendously since his earlier fights. The PDL fight was a great learning experience for him, and ever since then he's been looking fantastic and hasn't looked back since.

Whether you consider him undefeated or not, you can't deny the fact he's been wrecking credible opposition as of late. Utterly outclassing top 10 contenders is nothing to turn your nose up at. Yea, Escobedo, Litzau and Perez aren't "elite" but they give elite fighters a handful. Escobedo up until last night had never been stopped or utterly outclassed like that. Guerrero and Katsidis beat him, but they didn't completely outclass him and dominate him the way Broner did, period. And, Katsidis and Guerrero are top of the line fighters, especially Guerrero. So, what's the excuse for Broner crushing his opponents lately, who are by far no slouches? Any, any at all?

Like I said, whether you consider Broner undefeated or, 22-2, or 23-1, the point still remains that you can't discredit utterly outclassing, and brutally stopping top 10 competition. And, I'd be willing to bet your bottom dollar if a rematch with PDL or Quintero (He retired) went down, that the Broner we saw fight last night, would stop both of them. Why the hell can't people just enjoy and be excited about the fact that we have a new, young, talented & highly skilled prospect introduced to this great sport? Not to mention with great knockout power.

Boxing fans complain, complain and complain some more. No ones ever happy. I'm not even a fan of Broner, I just am glad we have a fresh new face in the game, who produces exciting KO's. But, noooooo, everyone has to ***** and complain "I don't like the way he talks, and acts. F.uckzzz Bronerzzz LOLOLOLOLZZZ im koolzzz". That's cool though, while everyone who wants to be miserable and ***** about EVERYTHING, I'll just sit back and soak in and enjoy this great sport, because I love it.

That's just my two cents, I'm so sick of seeing not only Broner "hate" threads, but "hate" threads in general, NSB is cluttered with nothing but troll baiting threads, and just ridiculous nonsensical BS. One of the main reasons I left Boxingscene for a long time, because NSB had turned into nothing but a JOKE.
                      Well said...But these types of people are the one's that will keep Broner relevant and turn him into a PPV attraction. So in a way, these type of people are needed to make his boxing career as long and lucrative as possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X