Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Fernando Quintero: ROBBERY [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah no robbery. Close fight. I thought broner edged it out in the last few rounds. Certainly not one of his better performances but hes gotten a lot better since then

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      I see you're back to slurping them nuts good bro!

You must suffer from amnesia.
      Naw I'm not.....

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        quintero wasn't slick at all...........in fact he's slow & sloppy. he threw a lot of shots (most didn't land) teddy was being very generous to quintero & even he managed to score the fight only a draw. so where are you getting quintero with a clear win? where are all of these blow out scores for quintero coming from? where is the "robbery"

in realty quintero lost.............but since broner is hated we will have a large group claiming robbery.

threads a joke
        I agree

Comment

smh @ all these little crybabies still cryin cuz of last night trying to find anything to discredit the new face of boxing when money may retires

go cry while fading away just like esobedo

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
            well, I nearly need to see scorecards for this fight. One guy just posted here this is a "hater thread" which is completely wrong. I just wanna see scorecards. But its ridiculous how pple make a billion threads about how Broner is the next big thing, but they totally duck this thread. Cause this thread here clearly proves Broner is NOT undefeated.
            this is a hater thread because the thread is about trying to hate on broner by making 2 close fights in to losses to not make him seem as great as he is being made out to be
            where are your threads for every other fighter?
            is broner the only boxer with close fights on his resume?
            quintero barely lands shots most punches are behind the head and back it was a close fight stop bein mad broner will probably lose one day but as of right now he is undeafeted

Comment

You guys cant be serious, lmao. One guy is 8-0, the other 7-0-1, lmao. Robbery??? Some of you need a psychiatrist lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                Naw I'm not.....
                Don't lie to me bro, I see right thru you!

Comment

Some think 24 year old Quintero was robbed by 19 year old Broner. Say it was a close fight if anything. None of the judges had Quintero winning, but he was robbed, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Some think 24 year old Quintero was robbed by 19 year old Broner. Say it was a close fight if anything. None of the judges had Quintero winning, but he was robbed, lmao!
                    broner haters are just stupid plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
                      I felt Broner got a gift decision against Ponce de Leon. And somewhere I read that he also got a gift decision against a mexican guy earlier in his career. - So I did some research and came up with the name Fernando Quintero: I watched the fight from 2009 (video is below), scored it, and had Quintero winning. It was an 8 rounder and I only gave Broner the 1st and the 3rd round. I scored the 8th round a draw, and all the rest of the rounds I gave to Quintero (7th round being a little bit close).
                      My scorecard:
                      Adrien Broner vs Fernando Quintero
                      Round 4: 9 - 10 Quintero
                      Round 5: 9 - 10 Quintero
                      Round 6: 9 - 10 Quintero
                      Round 7: 9 - 10 Quintero
                      Round 8: 10 - 10 Draw

Here is the fight in Good Quality: (post your scorecards in this thread)

of course ypu had him losing, you went into the viewing the video believing he lost to PDL and another guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X