No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Fernando Quintero: ROBBERY [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
    you do realize that makes broners "loss" to quintero even worse if he had went on to win a strap or two then you could say "broner was competitive against a guy who went on to accomplish some big things " ... but instead the point you're trying to prove is Broner lost to a bum
    Broner won, and Quintero wasn't a bum. The above is "if" and assinine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      Im not your fuckin bro and I see you have nothing to say. Thats what I thought would happen. ****in stupid ass trolls taking over this once great site with stupid shyt like this.

Like I said what was the point of the thread. What does it prove? You cant explain it because you are just in here dick riding and cheer leading the ts and trolling for the hell of it.

Fine Ill leave out GREAT examples like Hopkins losing his first fight and Floyd arguably losing his second fight. Lets talk Broner.

Hell we can even pretend he was Knocked out cold through the ropes against Quintero. And even still what does it mean in 2012? Tell me.
      Why are you making a huge deal out of this? All he's trying to say is that Broner very likely should have 2 losses on his record, and it's true, I'm sure you could even admit this.

The only person on here that wouldn't admit it is Frank, and he has his own insecurity issues going for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by subhuman View Post
        Why are you making a huge deal out of this? All he's trying to say is that Broner very likely should have 2 losses on his record, and it's true, I'm sure you could even admit this.
        He already did... TWICE. Read his posts up there.
        Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Broner won, and Quintero wasn't a bum. The above is "if" and assinine.
        *whif* His post went above your head.

Comment

• Once again...............

Comment

Dismissing your post? Man fuck your post.Wtf. How old are you kid?

I dont give a shyt. If he lost so what. What does it mean? What does it really mean in 2012? Please enlighten me.

Hopkins lost his first fight. Some people think Floyd lost his second pro fight.

Like really what the point of the thread. We are talking about a 8 round fight from a prospect. Seriously this shyt is pathetic.
            These are the types of threads I love to post in every now and then, lmao. These guys are sick in thought aren't they?

Comment

• I find that a lot of fights that people call "robberies" aren't robberies at all. Often its a case of people being butt-hurt because they hate the fighter that won or they're gay for the fighter who lost, or a case of racism/nationalism.

Having said that, I'll watch the fight and post my scorecard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I find that a great deal of fights that people call "robberies" aren't robberies at all. Often its a case of people being butt-hurt because they hate the fighter that won or they're gay for the fighter who lost, or a case of racism/nationalism.

Good stuff, will be waiting. A lot of people don't know about this fight. It has gone under the radar.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Good stuff, will be waiting. A lot of people don't know about this fight. It has gone under the radar.
                  Boy you didn't know about the fight until this thread was made who are you kidding man. Stop acting like you are trying to raise awareness in support of Quintero because you didnt know he existed before today.

Call a spade a spade you and several others like you are juts pushing this because you guys don't like Broner and its funny to me and beyind sad because Broner hasnt done jack in the sport yet.

Its pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I find that a lot of fights that people call "robberies" aren't robberies at all. Often its a case of people being butt-hurt because they hate the fighter that won or they're gay for the fighter who lost, or a case of racism/nationalism.

D, Broner didn't lose to Ponce or Quintero. Your above post is spot on.

Comment

Boy you didn't know about the fight until this thread was made who are you kidding man. Stop acting like you are trying to raise awareness in support of Quintero because you didnt know he existed before today.

Call a spade a spade you and several others like you are juts pushing this because you guys don't like Broner and its funny to me and beyind sad because Broner hasnt done jack in the sport yet.

Its pathetic.
                      Cig, they don't give jack **** what you're saying. Broner has apparently offended them, and they want blood, lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X