No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Fernando Quintero: ROBBERY [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
    you do realize that makes broners "loss" to quintero even worse if he had went on to win a strap or two then you could say "broner was competitive against a guy who went on to accomplish some big things " ... but instead the point you're trying to prove is Broner lost to a bum
    Lol oops Frank Sucketts takes a schooling again. People mop the boards with this dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Lol oops Frank Sucketts takes a schooling again. People mop the boards with this dude.
      isnt it funny how this clown Frank Sucketts still has the balls to log into this site after being owned everyday? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
        isnt it funny how this clown Frank Sucketts still has the balls to log into this site after being owned everyday? LOL
        The dude has no shame. He goes around calling people 'homers' and 'fanatics' yet he defends Floyd and Broner to every possible extend.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          you do realize that makes broners "loss" to quintero even worse if he had went on to win a strap or two then you could say "broner was competitive against a guy who went on to accomplish some big things " ... but instead the point you're trying to prove is Broner lost to a bum
          What does it matter it was his 9th pro fight. Who gives a fuck outside of people with hard ons with for Broner.

Hell Hopkins lost his first fight. I mean who fuckin cares.

Some of you dudes are PATHETIC. Broner hasnt accomplished jack shyt and here we are with another Broner thread that has more views and comments then most of the threads on the site as of late.

Its sad.
          Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 10-08-2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
            What does it matter it was his 9th pro fight. Who gives a fuck outside of people with hard ons with Broner actually care.

Hell Hopkins lost his first fight. I mean who fuckin cares.
            I see you're still dismissing my post.
            Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Umm it was Quintero's 9th pro fight as well. So what's the next excuse? Im willing to bet Broner had more amateur experience than Quintero as well. Mexicans don't like the whole amateur deal, ya know?
            And are you admitting Broner lost?

Comment

I see you're still dismissing my post.

And are you admitting Broner lost?
              Dismissing your post? Man fuck your post.Wtf. How old are you kid?

I dont give a shyt. If he lost so what. What does it mean? What does it really mean in 2012? Please enlighten me.

Hopkins lost his first fight. Some people think Floyd lost his second pro fight.

Like really what the point of the thread. We are talking about a 8 round fight from a prospect. Seriously this shyt is pathetic.
              Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 10-08-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Dismissing your post? Man fuck your post.Wtf. How old are you kid?

I dont give a shyt. If he lost so what. What does it mean? What does it really mean in 2012? Please enlighten me.

Hopkins lost his first fight. Some people think Floyd lost his second pro fight.

Like really what the point of the thread. We are talking about a 8 round fight from a prospect. Seriously this shyt is pathetic.
                Why are you so mad bro...? And why are you so interested in my age? This thread is about Broner, not Mayweather or Hopkins. If you cant stay on topic please move along.

Comment

Why are you so mad bro...? And why are you so interested in my age? This thread is about Broner, not Mayweather or Hopkins. If you cant stay on topic please move along.
                  Im not your fuckin bro and I see you have nothing to say. Thats what I thought would happen. ****in stupid ass trolls taking over this once great site with stupid shyt like this.

Like I said what was the point of the thread. What does it prove? You cant explain it because you are just in here dick riding and cheer leading the ts and trolling for the hell of it.

Fine Ill leave out GREAT examples like Hopkins losing his first fight and Floyd arguably losing his second fight. Lets talk Broner.

Hell we can even pretend he was Knocked out cold through the ropes against Quintero. And even still what does it mean in 2012? Tell me.
                  Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 10-08-2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Hes MAD BRO ! LOL

Comment

Im not your fuckin bro and I see you have nothing to say. Thats what I thought would happen. ****in stupid ass trolls taking over this once great site with stupid shyt like this.

Like I said what was the point of the thread. What does it prove? You cant explain it because you are just in here dick riding and cheer leading the ts and trolling for the hell of it.

Fine Ill leave out GREAT examples like Hopkins losing his first fight and Floyd arguably losing his second fight. Lets talk Broner.

Hell we can even pretend he was Knocked out cold through the ropes against Quintero. And even still what does it mean in 2012? Tell me.
                      Nothing to say? Why? Cause I don't resort to name calling, tough words and/or acting like a tough guy over the internet? Sorry bro, not my style. I let my hands do the talking not my keyboard. Im a troll cause Im over here stating my IMO that Broner lost and cause I don't share the same view as you? I don't think so. Don't get mad cause I don't hug on Broner's nuts. This is a video of a boxing fight and we're on a boxing forum right? So yea, this video doesn't have to prove anything. We're simply discussing a fight.
                      Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                      Hes MAD BRO ! LOL
                      He is, it's clear as glass.

Comment

Working...
                      X