we need Pac-JMM 4 before Marquez gets any older
    no point to Pac-Bradley 2, it was too lopsided
    Pac should definitely fight Marquez again in November
    from JMM's POV, Garcia if not Pac
    screw Peterson, he needs to earn another shot
    good fight if it happens, but JMM shouldn't just give it to him

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      garcia v.s marquez sounds like a bloody war but im going with garcia marquez was dropped by kats who is smaller i think garcia drops marquez but wins a tough nod marquez beats peterson though but loses to bradley
      Yea he was definitely dropped by katsidis but what happened after that?? he got up and took the young lion to school I didn't think marquez was getting up after that knockdown a heavyweight would've went down from that shot and how does he lose to bradley he has 0 power and marquez is definitely the more skillfull boxer.

Comment

****** Comparing Marquez to Hagler; JMM Is A Crybaby!

****** comment to say JMM needs a 4th fight with Pacquiao, then just walk away like Hagler did if he thinks he gets robbed. Do you have any idea what you just said???? Hagler had one fight with Leonard he didn't like the outcome to, and walked away forever. JMM has had three shots at Manny, has not like any of the results, and yet still needs a 4th shot at Manny, so he can walk away like Hagler??? He could have done " your Hagler" walk away over all three previous fights. JMM wants to fight Manny ten times or as many as it takes to get ONE win. There's something insecure and unhealthy about JMM that way. He's willing to accept 9 defeats to Pacquiao for one victory over Manny. Seriously, I've lost all respect for JMM. He's definitely no Hagler. And oh by the way, the reason Leonard beat Hagler, and he did beat Hagler, because he didn't get ****** in to fighting Haglers style of fight, like Hearns, Duran and everybody else did and got knocked out. That's why Hagler was so unhappy and retired. Leonard was smarter than Hagler and all the rest.

Comment

By now, JMM can fight whoever he wants and he's got my PPV dollar. He's earned that.

Having said that, I would love to see him educate Peterson and Garcia then wind up his career by beating Bradley (whom I think would be his toughest test of the 4 mentioned in the article) and then call it a career.

Manny who?

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
            By now, JMM can fight whoever he wants and he's got my PPV dollar. He's earned that.

Having said that, I would love to see him educate Peterson and Garcia then wind up his career by beating Bradley (whom I think would be his toughest test of the 4 mentioned in the article) and then call it a career.

Manny who?
            he should just go straight to fight bradley aka pac's daddy plus id love to see marquez get knocked out by another slick boxer

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
              Swift batters him dude!
              I love what Garcia did to loud mouth khan but he couldn't hang with JMM....

Comment

As much as I hate Garcia I can picture him catching Marquez with a lucky shot and TKO'ing him late in the 11th after getting schooled by Marquez in the previous 10 rounds. I see Garcia as a bigger threat to Marquez than Pacquiao at this point.

Comment

Dunno, Garcia is way overrated right now. He couldn't KO an old slow Morales and you'll say he can KO Marquez. Pac bombs coulnd't put JMM away, but KTFO a prime Morales. Just bcoz he KOed Khan don't mean he can punch sht. If Paulie had timed him, he could have KOed that glass chinned wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                    bradley is no floyd,,,bradley we all know just lost... if manny beat him easily why wouldnt marquez? the only way i can see jmm facing bradley is if tim actually beats pac, thats the only way i wouls see this fight as being interesting,right now he would be better facing a winner
                    Styles. Marquez's style isn't as difficult for Bradley to fight as Pac's.

Comment

JMM vs Garcia is the one I want..I need Bradley to beat Pac one more time,then JMM can come get some if he can get pass Swift..That's a pretty big if,Garcia not getting any credit for his win but it was a good one..I don't think JMM walks through this kid like so many think..

Comment

Working...
                      X