Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Would Consider Garcia, Peterson For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Marquez-Garcia! Swift would punish him!

Comment

Garcia-Marquez would be a nice little scrap. I would have to favor Marquez though. Marquez would be able to outbox the kid, but with Garcia being young and all. Who knows.

Comment

Its clear Marquez wants no part of Bradley and views Peterson and Garcia as the easier fights. I don't blame him. Marquez is a warrior who wants to go to war, not have a repeat of the Mayweather fight which is what I think Bradley would be.

Comment

Marquez vs Garcia better fight than Pacquiao make it happend

Comment

Lets be honest....... At this stage of his career .....The only tough fight that Marquez will take is Pacquiao.

All he does is talk about fighting the young guns but never does.
            He will end up fighting some southpaw bum tuneup in mexico and then wait for Pacquiao

He will consider it but won't do it.
            He is finished and at the end of a great career.

It's a bum then pacquiao 4
            A bum then pacquiao 5
            Another bum then pacquiao 6.........and on and on and on

Comment

u all r stupid, n don't know **** about boxing.Marquez would outbid Peterson Garcia n Bradley.he is one of the greatest boxers of this era.he can counterpunch them fools all night long

Comment

funny how the title of this thread doesn't mention bradley yet in the article itself he's named more than garcia and peterson as his probable next opponent. either bradleys name has no pull at all even for headlines or the writers just find it more interesting to see him fight the new kid garcia and peterson. weird though. he says pacquiao, bradley then garcia or peterson, in that order, but the title doesn't make it seem that way. weird boxingscene writers...

btw, the living legend serves all 3 of them losses. personally, i see him having the most difficult fight with peterson. too much pressure and he's getting older.

still outboxes the ***** out of him though! war marquez forever!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post
                  Its clear Marquez wants no part of Bradley and views Peterson and Garcia as the easier fights. I don't blame him. Marquez is a warrior who wants to go to war, not have a repeat of the Mayweather fight which is what I think Bradley would be.
                  bradley is no floyd,,,bradley we all know just lost... if manny beat him easily why wouldnt marquez? the only way i can see jmm facing bradley is if tim actually beats pac, thats the only way i wouls see this fight as being interesting,right now he would be better facing a winner

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                    Easier SAID, than DONE!!!.......But I really like Garcia's......ACTION!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post

I think you really are from la la land. Garcia will definitely hold his own, but Marquez skills & intelligence will take over.

Comment

Working...
                      X