Comments Thread For: Broner vs. Escobedo Clash Appears To Be Back in Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Yea dude no ****. Damn bs...

You know what Broner's mentality will be from now on? Well, I got away with this so I can pretty much get away with murder.

I had my pick on Escobedo thinking he would be at an advantage with Broner drained but they allowed him to do as he pleased with his weight so yea my pick is screwed now too. Just like Escobedo.
    I think Escobedo will still have the decency to try to win.

If I was him I would just be dirty as hell, even it means a DQ. Low blows, elbows, hitting after the bell, ect. lol

Comment

wow, Escobedo had to come down from 135 to 130, while Broner didn't have to make weight at all.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        cant fault a man for that! cong**** to him and his people. they played it smart.
        Agreed. I actually had a feeling this would happen and glad it did.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

If I was him I would just be dirty as hell, even it means a DQ. Low blows, elbows, hitting after the bell, ect. lol
          Yea man, Im telling you. Walk away with 400k while spitting in these people faces. HBO might not ever televise him but Showtime will take him. After all, Escobedo is not a bad fighter.

Comment

is the fight on or not?!

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
              is the fight on or not?!
              on!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

He's still fighting for the "vacant" belt.

Comment

This fight is ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Im kinda mad right now, not mad that Escobedo fell for the money but cause this f@g dirtbag got his way. This is why **** happens in boxing all the time. Cause they let people get away with ****.

Can't really be mad at Escobedo for taking 400k but all he needs to do now is just take a knee on the first shot that lands on him and call it night. That way he'll be spitting on everyone else's faces the same way Broner just did. He could seriously get hurt. Lucky if Escobedo even makes 145 by fight time while Broner will be 150+. But you gotta wonder if Escobedo is gonna try and put on as much weight as he can and then be too damn heavy...
                    i'm happy there is a fight, i dont care about no vendetta against anyone. if he manages to get away with that for the rest of his life, so be it, more power to him.

now lets hope we see a good fight tonight folks

Comment

Everyone has a price but what a dog move from Broner.
                      I hope escobedo puts on a show otherwise I wouldn't blame him for a quick night got a good nights pay cheque.

Comment

Working...
                      X