No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: Vitali Will Likely Beat Charr and Then Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by techliam View Post
    So you're comparing Prime Vitali, to the Vitali now. Interesting.
    Vitali wasn't even in his prime yet when he fought Lewis. Sadly, he would probably have had his best years when he had lay off time instead. But I really don't think his chin is weaker now just because he aged a bit. And he has too much experience for Haye. Remember he fought with one arm v Chisora. A healthy Vitali destroys davey haye

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
      Absolutely agree. I respect Haye for his performance v Chisora (his best at HW), but it was also too easy a win. Chisora was **** compared to the Vitali fight.
      Haye is after another Klitschko payday, nothing less, nothing more.
      Who isn't in the game for a payday?

Comment

Absolutely agree. I respect Haye for his performance v Chisora (his best at HW), but it was also too easy a win. Chisora was **** compared to the Vitali fight.
        Haye is after another Klitschko payday, nothing less, nothing more.
        Here we go, Haye made Chisora look ****. Chisora brought the best out in Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_Calvin View Post
          Who isn't in the game for a payday?
          True, but in the Haye's case, he earned his first Klitschko shot with his big mouth, disappointed terribly when he got his shot, and now looks for a second shot he didn't half earn. That's fraudulent as another poster pointed out. Haye's a fraud, but a good fraud. Most of all, he's good at fooling his own fans, really really hard to believe he still has so much backing. It's a British thing i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Not really, Chisora fought in an impetuous manner, brash, even stupid. That Munich brawl was still boiling in his head ha ha......

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Chisora brought the best out in Haye because he isn't a very good fighter. And as far as Haye is concerned he can move well and no doubt has power but his boxing skills leave a lot to be desired. And his power and speed may be enough against Chisora type fighters. But as we have already seen he could not pull it off against real elite fighters such as Wlad. Who can simply keep him at the end of their jab. And personally I believe that even Valuev was able to keep Haye at the end of his jab. And I still think Holyfield did better against Valuev. And unlike many fans I don't believe, and I was always a fan of his, that Evander even did enough to beat the Beast, much less Haye pulling it off. But then again I may be being to judgmental because after all Haye did have his phoney broken hand to contend with.

Comment

Not really, Chisora fought in an impetuous manner, brash, even stupid. That Munich brawl was still boiling in his head ha ha......
                Unlike Vitali, Haye didnt throw weak flurries and jabs all night, when Haye connected it was with bombs. Chisora was able to walk right up to Vitali and stand there, he couldnt do that with Haye.

Chisora was able to go 12 with Vitali because Vital was throwing punches which were doing no damage and the fact that he was very slow and that gave Chisora time to think.

Haye MADE Chisora look ordinary, Vitali made him look better than he was

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  Unlike Vitali, Haye didnt throw weak flurries and jabs all night, when Haye connected it was with bombs. Chisora was able to walk right up to Vitali and stand there, he couldnt do that with Haye.

Chisora was able to go 12 with Vitali because Vital was throwing punches which were doing no damage and the fact that he was very slow and that gave Chisora time to think.

Haye MADE Chisora look ordinary, Vitali made him look better than he was
                  Vitali got injured v Chisora and had to fight him with one arm. Keep that in mind before calling him old and slow.

Comment

Working...
                  X