Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Now a Boxing Promoter, Expected to Sign Yuriorkis Gamboa and Andre Dirrell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope he does better than Master-P did in football....

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      How will Floyd deal with this, when they are supposed to sign with Mayweather's company? Not only that, but fifty doesnt even know anything about boxing, they asked him who is favorite fighter was, and the only reason he said gamboa, is because he had just met him and saw him spar at Floyd's gym, and he was thinking hard to come up with a favorite fighter....this is why fifty will fail, because he dont know boxing...U have to groom a fighter, and put them in the ring with a few easy opponents, THEN u put them in with a credible foe, that is NOT so good, that they will kill your fighter, BUT Good enough to test your fighter, and give your fighter the oppurtunity to have a resume and say, "I beat so and so"....But its a risky game, cuz in boxing anything can happen, and these guys lose unexpectedly, Fifty is a moron and I would tell his ******ed azz to his face, dont be an overnight boxing fan, and all of a sudden your gonna sign guys like DIRRELL, and GAMBOA, two GREAT fighters, than ruin their careers? You dont even know anything about the sport!

Comment

50 cent already is a major investor in Floyds fights.
        TMT just makes it official lol.

Comment

Man u REALLY think its a good Idea, for an OVERNIGHT Casual fan, who does not even know who Gamboa, or dirrell is, to come in and promote them, when Promoting is hard as hell? He MAY think that he is supposed to put them in with bums, to make easy money...thats probably why he is doing it cuz he thinks, "This is easy, put them in with bums and make a profit" then we have these two great fighters, fighting bums..Who knows what he will do, he doesnt know boxing bro...I like fif, but this is BAD, for a casual fan, to all of a sudden jump into this promoter game...I think its horrible and u havnt really put any thought into it yet, I see
          Why are you talking like 50 is gonna be the only person running this? lmao. You do understand there are and will be more people (Boxing people) helping, that know what they are doing. Like with every promotion company.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
            Man u posting sigs, just because I crushed u in a debate once before, so whatever I say, u will just dissagree with, but Fif is a bad business man, and he fell from grace! He isnt hot anymore, his videogame flopped, because he didnt promote it on tv commercials, and he assumed that he could promote it on his popular website, when most people who can only afford a tv or computer, will buy a tv...so no one knew it even came out... his album flopped, but I just think its bad for fighters of this level to sign to a casual fan's new busienss venture..If u can tell me ONE good reason why its a good idea, Man I will shut up and agree with u, but the guy just became a stronger fan after Floyd beat Mosley...before that, he barely paid attention to the sport, and Floyd's fight with Oscar and Hatton, didnt inspire him to become a fan that strong...I want somebody to debate me on this one, cuz this to me, is another one of his ventures that will fail since he's not educated on his subject.

Comment

One aspect of his life he's definitely been good at has been his business so I'm interested in seeing how he does.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                Why are you talking like 50 is gonna be the only person running this? lmao. You do understand there are and will be more people (Boxing people) helping, that know what they are doing. Like with every promotion company.
                Because, he will basically be running the operation, I dont care who is involved with him, how can a casual fan, get a promoter's liscence, then all of a sudden sign two big fighters like andre and gamboa?..It would be hard for Oscar to promote these fighters, let alone a casual fan..I think its a horrible idea

Comment

Because, he will basically be running the operation, I dont care who is involved with him, how can a casual fan, get a promoter's liscence, then all of a sudden sign two big fighters like andre and gamboa?..It would be hard for Oscar to promote these fighters, let alone a casual fan..I think its a horrible idea
                  You dont know this. So just stop. Lmao not caring who is involved, smh. That is actually very important.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                    You dont know this. So just stop. Lmao not caring who is involved, smh. That is actually very important.
                    Listen man...Promoting is hard as HELL...If ANY guy who has been around the sport for years, starts promoting today, he will have a hard as time...Your fighters have to draw interest, they need to be fascinating to fill up seats, people have to actually WANT to pay to see them, and if u cant fill seats, then u wont make a profit...them being able to fight, has little much to nothing to do with them being able to fill seats...and all while doing this, you want to give them a decent resume, some easy fights, and some credible fights, and they have to remain on as long of an unbeaten streak as possible, all at the same time...a guy who is educated in this sport, will only survive for so long as a promoter, and will have a hard time, but a casual fan like him?..I just think he always comes up with these business plans, and they fail back to back...he hasnt succeeded in yrs, and he just got a 200mil movie deal, and he will FLOP OFF all that money..before I self destruct movie(and album) was horrible, and the Things Fall Apart movie was CHARLES BARKLEY TURRBLE..."Help...He's passing out!!!!"...200mill$ dedicated to making horrible movies like Things Fall Apart, which was a Straight-2-BET FlopBuster

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                      Can we all sport this sig or what? He beat me to the #TheMoneyTeam thing...

Comment

Working...
                      X