No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez : "I'm number 2 P4P behind Floyd, Pacquiao is not top 5"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
    Manny hasnt been the same since those allegations got out to the world so whatever
    the allegations came out after the hatton fight, since then he destroyed cotto, shut out clottey, damaged margarito, knocked down and seriously scared mosely
    so no, manny didn't lose his edge after the allegations came out. he started looking human after his oppenents realized that they can't out brawl him and that movement frustrates his offense. his power has remained and still remains but opponents are now more wary of the need to move on him. any casual fan can observe that.. unless they have their own hidden agenda to insinuate something that they cannot substantiate.

Comment

man this forum really has gone down the ****ter, for good this time it seems, bunch of grown men acting like little kids with this trollin sht

pacquiao doesn't deserve to be in the top 10? bunch of idiots

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
        JMM has fought no1 outside of Pacq and lost all 3. so he shouldn't even be in the p4p sentence.
        He didn't lose all 3 fights, first one was a draw. And he fought plenty of big names outside Pac : Barrera, Diaz, Casamayor, Floyd.

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
        I personally would have Sergio ranked higher than Manny, but I don't think he's number 2 p4p. Sergio belongs in the top 5, but I wouldn't put him above Andre Ward for example. Floyd is definitely number one. Manny is on a 2 fight losing streak in my opinion, and it happened as soon as he stepped up in opposition.
        You think Bradley is a step up from Cotto? Please, I'm not even sure he'd beat Hatton.

Comment

1. chris john 47-0
          2. julio cesar chavez jr 46-0
          3. chonlarn piripino 44-0
          4. cesar rene cuenca 43-0
          5. floyd mayweather 43-0

yep he's right no pac. but no him either.

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
            you guys are idiots... yall just basically sayin FUCC the Klitschkos they have been running the heavyweight division for almost a decade now. its ok for Floyd to outbox somebody but wen the Klitschkos do it its boring, right!?
            Who????????????????????????

Comment

Sergio Martinez keeps on calling out Mayweather, let's see if Mayweather will fight him. Apparently he's good on fighting Guerrero..

Comment

I've said Pac isn't Top 5 for a long time. He can't live off his 2009 victory over Cotto at a CW forever. He got schooled by a 39 year old LW in JMM at WW and technically lost to a JWW in Bradley at WW.

Fighting bums like Clottey, Margarito and Mosley WHEN pac did does NOT put you at top 5 or even top 10.

A "win" over JMM and a loss (or even a win) vs Bradley does NOT put you at 1.

Sorry, Pac hasn't done **** in years. He hasn't even fought a Champion or even a title holder in the weight division he's fighting at since fighting Cotto at a CW.

Comment

Ward is number 2 but hes right that Pac doesnt belong in top 5. JMM took alot of the luster off.

Comment

i dont think anyone deserves to be #1 at this point

who cares how you stack up 2 through 10

there is no one boxer that stands out as being the best at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Primera
                      If Pac isn't top 10 then please list your top 10.

This should be good.
                      Who said that? Go back and read what I wrote.

Comment

Working...
                      X