No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez : "I'm number 2 P4P behind Floyd, Pacquiao is not top 5"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Pac and JMM was close. Anyone who thought JMM won, only had jmm winning by a few rounds or so. And dont use body language as evidence as boxers are the biggest actors in the world. Some boxers can know they are losing 11 rounds and act as if they won the lottery.

Pac beat Bradley. How can a one legged man beat Pac?
    Well a one legged man did beat pac
    Im talking specifically about pacs body language not other fighters
    when have you ever seen pac so down durning a fight and after a fight?
    NEVER
    he knew he lost bro deal with it
    lucky for him he was given the decision

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      And why are you giving Sergio Cintron (another great one lol), and not Pac Bradley?
      this is what i don't understand lol.

I've heard Macklin (a dude who he struggled against until he KO'ed him) & Barker mentioned as far as recent opposition in support of Sergio's case for p4p but then I don't hear Pacquiao's win over Bradley mentioned, a guy that IS ranked p4p, not just in his division...and then i hear Pacquiao's win over Mosley discredited, a fight in which Pacquiao dominated.

There's no doubt Sergio is among the most talented in the sport , and Lord knows I ain't a Pacman fan....but if s**t don't add up, then s**t don't add up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        DUDE pac fought clottey margs mosley bradley none were near the top 25 P4P when he fought them
        you have no argument bro

come on man it works both ways Pac was never the lineal WW champ or SWW champ Sexy Sergio is the Lineal MW champ
        give him some props

I dont get it the same people that are knocking on sexy sergio for not fighting no one are the ones praising Chavez Jr for his supposed accomplishments
        which are what??????
        wrong again, bradley was #8p4p when pac fought him (beat em really)..clottey and shane was top 4 ww. not that it means much but pac sonned sergio's daddy in tony.. sergio's win over pakliv was for the lineal but pavlik is a one hit wonder just like sergio..the williams win was great tho

chavez aint rated p4p yet,but his resume is catching up to sergio fast....
        Last edited by danceswithfire; 07-20-2012, 06:32 PM.

Comment

DUDE pac fought clottey margs mosley bradley none were near the top 25 P4P when he fought them
          you have no argument bro

come on man it works both ways Pac was never the lineal WW champ or SWW champ Sexy Sergio is the Lineal MW champ
          give him some props

I dont get it the same people that are knocking on sexy sergio for not fighting no one are the ones praising Chavez Jr for his supposed accomplishments
          which are what??????
          You've already been corrected on Bradley. Regarding lineal, afaik Pac has 4 spanning 10-11 classes, with belts in 8 divisions (7 fine, Margo was bogus). Before lineal mw, Sergio had only won a vacant interim one at 154 against Bunema lol, with 1 interim title defense, a draw versus Cintron lmao. And he's completely unwilling to go for his 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            wrong again, bradley was #8p4p when pac fought him (beat em really)..clottey and shane was top 4 ww. not that it means much but pac sonned sergio's daddy in tony.. sergio's win over pakliv was for the lineal but pavlik is a one hit wonder just like sergio..the williams win was great tho

chavez aint rated p4p yet,but his resume is catching up with sergio fast....
            thanks for the correction on Bradley
            me unlike you can admit when I am wrong
            really you bring up margarito
            what about singsurat and Torrecampo Pacs DADDIES! haha GTFOH with that Margarito sh it man

Comment

So for the Serge fans...if Chavez defeats Serge after Lee, Rubio, Zbik & Manfredo does he take over Martinez's top 3-4 spot?

Comment

Well a one legged man did beat pac
                Im talking specifically about pacs body language not other fighters
                when have you ever seen pac so down durning a fight and after a fight?
                NEVER
                he knew he lost bro deal with it
                lucky for him he was given the decision
                What one legged man beat Pac, i gotta see this? No, Pac may have been personally upset as he expected to down JMM in one round as he underestimated JMM like everyone did, dont confuse that with Pac thinking he lost.

The fact that Pac won a close decision against someone arguable better than Sergio how does that make Sergio no2 and Pac no5?

Comment

thanks for the correction on Bradley
                  me unlike you can admit when I am wrong
                  really you bring up margarito
                  what about singsurat and Torrecampo Pacs DADDIES! haha GTFOH with that Margarito sh it man
                  torrecampo and sinsurat koed pacqauio but sergio never beat any of em...sergio's daddy got beat by pac..

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                    So for the Serge fans...if Chavez defeats Serge after Lee, Rubio, Zbik & Manfredo does he take over Martinez's top 3-4 spot?
                    I don't see why not, Sergio took PWill's ranking with a worse prior resume

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      You've already been corrected on Bradley. Regarding lineal, afaik Pac has 4 spanning 10-11 classes, with belts in 8 divisions (7 fine, Margo was bogus). Before lineal mw, Sergio had only won a vacant interim one at 154 against Bunema lol, with 1 interim title defense, a draw versus Cintron lmao. And he's completely unwilling to go for his 3rd.
                      This is obviously not a *** measuring contest
                      I am well aware of pacs lineal titles but lets face it he hasnt been lineal in the last 4 divisions he has fought
                      Sergio is currently and has been the lineal MIDDLE WEIGHT CHAMP
                      now if you cant respect that then you are truly not a boxing fan

Comment

Working...
                      X