Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's "0" will be the first to go? PBF, Broner, Rios, Bradley, Ward or Gamboa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You boys do know that Chavez Jr. is fighting Sergio soon right?? Just sayin'

Comment

Rios wont be fighting elite fighters for a few fights, prob Braldey if he lands pac rematch 1st.

Comment

definitely Rios and its not even close. Why to this day people still rate rios anything more than a tomato can is beyond me. As far the "known" fighters go, he is the worst fighter in boxing, by 10 miles. people still think he is a top guy. funny. when he goes to 140, he is gonna get murked

Comment

Originally posted by StopBlocking View Post
          You boys do know that Chavez Jr. is fighting Sergio soon right?? Just sayin'
          And after he's done with the chump he'll be 47 - 0

Comment

Either Broner or Bradley

Comment

Like I said, it'll be Chavez Jr.

Ward is not out of the question, but I firmly believe we will see a draw in that fight. Or just a fight so close that it will not be a big deal. I'm hoping Dawson wins, I have nothing against Ward, i'm actually a big fan. I can see Dawson winning a razor close decision with his crispy combos. But Ward isn't the favorite for no reason.

Chavez Jr and Ward fight one week apart, they are at the highest risk of losing their 0 this year. I would actually put Canelo at 3rd, cause Lopez is dangerous. All the other guys aren't fighting any I can give a chance to.

Broner will beat Escobedo.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Well, now that I think about it. Technically, Rios already lost his "0". I won't say Floyd (vs Castillo) or Broner (vs Ponce) but Rios DEFINITELY lost his 0 to Abril.
                What do u mean u wouldn't say Broner vs. Ponce! Ponce got absolutely robbed!

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                  What do u mean u wouldn't say Broner vs. Ponce! Ponce got absolutely robbed!
                  They're Broner fans, they don't know any better.

Comment

List is Most Likely to Least Likely

01 Julio Cesar Chavez Jr

02 Brandon Rios
                    03 Yuriorkis Gamboa
                    04 Danny Garcia
                    05 Timothy Bradley
                    06 Gary Russel Jr
                    07 Saul Alvarez
                    08 Guillermo Rigondeaux
                    09 Andre Ward
                    10 Adrien Broner
                    11 Floyd Mayweather

I flip-flopped on Broner and Ward, and skill-wise I think Ward is higher up on the P4P list than Broner, but Ward has much tougher competition

I'm a really big fan of Rigondeaux, which is why I have him near the bottom

Chavez I think loses his next fight, so I had to put him #1

Flip a coin with Bradley, Russel Jr, and Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                      And after he's done with the chump he'll be 47 - 0
                      How can u call a fighter with less fights and a far better resume a bum? Jr is a real bum and u know it. It will show on sept 15 at 845pst u all will find out

Comment

Working...
                      X