Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's "0" will be the first to go? PBF, Broner, Rios, Bradley, Ward or Gamboa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
    Crazy right? I see you added new names. Canelo lost to Vazquez but was gifted a win. Chavez lost to Vanda in their 1st fight and was given a gift too. I think he also lost to Carlos Molina but was given a draw. That's 2 more fighters that should have a loss on their record but don't thanks to corruption.

Didn't another user have that avatar as well as style of having everything centered? I guess that was your other account huh?
    I had another account that i used for a minute because I couldnt remember the password to this but this is my original NSB account from 2005..The other one I had got banned cause I was reported by some PAC t a r d s

Comment

I just can't see Ward losing his 0. Unless he does something stupid, and even then I doubt it because hes a very clever guy. I'd put Ward the least likely. Some argue that Dawson could take it, but we'll have to see.

I agree though, you shouldn't compare Mayweather/Castillo to fights like Pacqiuao/Bradley, the first fight was close, the Pacqiuao fight was a clear robbery. At the end of the day though, it doesn't matter. Those robberies could perhaps show us whose more likely to lose their 0.

Comment

The comment he replied to was already saying that. Jesus you are dumb. Like I said in another thread - STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          Hating on what? Incompetence? LOL Stay taking Ls moron. I'm done with you.

Comment

Hating on what? Incompetence? LOL Stay taking Ls moron. I'm done with you.
            you my friend excel in ignorance

Comment

Rios because he's the weakest out of the punch and has looked the worst in recent fights.

Comment

1. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr
                2. Brandon Rios
                3. Danny Garcia
                4. Timothy Bradley
                5. Saul Alvarez
                6. Gary Russel Jr
                7. Yuriorkis Gamboa
                8. Andre Ward
                9. Adrien Broner
                10. Guillermo Rigondeaux
                11. Floyd Mayweather

Very interesting topic, but ****in confusing lol. I couldn't make up my mind on what criteria I was going to use, so my list doesn't make much sense.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 07-19-2012, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                  Which one of these fighters will lose their "0" first? Rank them in order from 1-11....... 1 being most likely to lose first and 11 being least likely to lose.

Floyd Mayweather
                  Adrien Broner
                  Brandon Rios
                  Timothy Bradley
                  Andre Ward
                  Yuriorkis Gamboa
                  Julio Cesar Chavez Jr
                  Saul Alvarez
                  Gary Russel Jr
                  Danny Garcia
                  &
                  Guillermo Rigondeaux
                  Easy, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr to Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Easy, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr to Martinez.
                    Wrong. El Dinero de Vaca will tax the shit out of Maranina.

Comment

Ward first because I think he will lose his next fight. Rios second because he seems to have lost his desire to train hard. The rest of them I don't know because it depends on who they fight. I don't think Canelo or Gamboa will lose any time soon. Bradley will lose if he fights Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X