No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NSAC: Chavez, Martinez Drug Test Negative For Steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primera View Post
    Maraniña didn't test positive? Damn he dodged a bullet.

El Dinero de Vaca is going to tax that ass.
    That phrase is copy write protected...I'd be careful using it because Martinez is entitled to a % of viewership due to online promoting. They watch this site for that stuff......his lawyers do I mean....some people on here are actually involved in boxing, not just internet tough guys with alt accounts.

Comment

I'm amazed how naive and stupid some people are. Shouldn't be shocked tho - many boxing fans are poor and lower class of society. Unless a guy is passing a random vada blood test - there is no news. Dirty fighters have been passing piss tests for decades. Means nothing. Zero. Squat. Berto and Peterson passed these same tests for years you dopes.

Comment

El Dinero de Vaca putting a whooping on the male model come Sep 15.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
            Just remember, VADA caught them and not USADA. USADA has more loopholes than VADA.
            Has it ever occurred to you that maybe USADA never tested anyone who was juicing and VADA did?

???

Comment

chicken jr by way of 20 pounds heavier.

Comment

Originally posted by boxk View Post
                chicken jr by way of 20 pounds heavier.
                Martinez' fault for not taking advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                  Just remember, VADA caught them and not USADA. USADA has more loopholes than VADA.
                  Just wondering what loopholes are you talking about? Cuz I went to USADA and VADA websites and they both test randomly, they both test for all substinsance that WADA tests for, and they both have the policies where the athlete has to report to the organization of their where abouts.

Comment

I have to go with the tests, Jr is clean. I wonder what they weigh?

Comment

Originally posted by rzagza View Post
                      I'm amazed how naive and stupid some people are. Shouldn't be shocked tho - many boxing fans are poor and lower class of society. Unless a guy is passing a random vada blood test - there is no news. Dirty fighters have been passing piss tests for decades. Means nothing. Zero. Squat. Berto and Peterson passed these same tests for years you dopes.
                      +1

No VADA, no care.

Comment

Working...
                      X