Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NSAC: Chavez, Martinez Drug Test Negative For Steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maraniņa didn't test positive? Damn he dodged a bullet.

El Dinero de Vaca is going to tax that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
      Just remember, VADA caught them and not USADA. USADA has more loopholes than VADA.
      The only reason you have a issue with USADA is because Floyd uses them.you know nothing about either but looking at your sig,avatar and post history it is clear you are a useless hater who's entire purpose here is to hate on Floyd like he banged your mother and shot his load in here face on your birthday.

Comment

If I am Martinez I let it be known publically that he will not be entering the ring until it is confirmed by one of his people that Chavez has taken the mandatory pre fight test. That way if the fight doesn't come off its on Chavez and his people. Too much shady stuff going on with Jr.'s last two fights to take a chance.

Comment

It's a step in the right direction, I guess.

Have seen the argument made that because designer drugs are constantly being developed 1 step ahead of whatever tests are current, it's a losing fight. The money available for such things at the elite level thwart any effort to clean up the game.

There appears to be some logic there, however cynical.

Frankly I don't know what to think about the subject at this point.

Comment

Just remember, VADA caught them and not USADA. USADA has more loopholes than VADA.
            What an imbecile you are , now your on about which group tests fighters , fanboy dropkick how about you support random blood testing as a starting point to fair fights !

Comment

Agreed. That's why Martinez refused it.

Comment

What have we learned from simple piss tests? They just DON'T work. Just ask VADA and Peterson. Chavez is clean cause it's not time to lose weight yet and he hasn't started taking his diuretics.

Comment

with the way that TR and the Chavez team have ducked the fight so vigorously the last few months, i wouldn't be surprised if some shady dealings are to be unearthed. Bob Arum is probably paying off the testing commissions to taint Martinez's piss and call it steroid abuse. Kill two birds in one stone, stop the fight from happening now and ostracize Martinez from the boxing community. Calling it now. REALLY REALLY hoping I'm wrong.

Comment

what ???!!!!......you have to be a full ****** to believe after all this time the nsac has finally seen the light.....especially in chavez jr. fight.....specifically in a scumbag bob promotion.....gtfomf

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                      If I am Martinez I let it be known publically that he will not be entering the ring until it is confirmed by one of his people that Chavez has taken the mandatory pre fight test. That way if the fight doesn't come off its on Chavez and his people. Too much shady stuff going on with Jr.'s last two fights to take a chance.
                      If Sergio wants to be the one to hold the piss cup just to be sure, I guess nobody would blame him.

I think skeptics about JR should feel a little better that this fight is taking place in Nevada - there won't be any missed test BS. They've already gone a step further for this fight with the random [urine] testing. Keith Kizer has said in the past that he can choose to do random testing on fighters who are "likely" to be using; or fighters who have a history and/or suspicion. That is how he caught MMA fighter Alistair Overeem months before his fight.

I'm sure Kizer was aware of the crap Texas pulls and wanted to make sure this fight was perceived to be on the up-and-up...so it was a good way to tests our suspicions while also making Nevada look much better run than Texas (not like we didn't know that anyway).

If Sergio refuses to fight because of a missed test, I wouldn't blame him. They just need to make sure they have a couple members of his team there to make sure. I don't know why Emanuel Steward is still going around with this "suspicions" stuff after the Lee fight when EVERYONE in boxing knew there might have been shenanigans in the Rubio fight. He sounds full of ****...you think Nazim Richardson wouldn't have made sure he was there watching JR piss? come on

anyway good both of them passed.

Comment

Working...
                      X