Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Klitschkos Have A Chance Against Haye If They Didn't Have Size Advantage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye wud demolish Wlad, dude has a glass jaw

Vitali at a smaller height? i think Haye wud edge it,

The Height is the biggest benefit the Klits have, when u can win fights from a distance by throwing jabs at smaller guys, its an advantage- god given

they use their advantages, ive seen tall guys who don't such as Audrey A Fart Harrison

Comment

****** thread. Would Haye beat Ruiz if he didnt have his speed? See these threads are useless. K bros have used their physical attributes to the fullest, just like Haye uses his. Fundamentally skill wise WK trump DH easily. I say Wlad wins easily without the height advantage

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Haye wud demolish Wlad, dude has a glass jaw

Vitali at a smaller height? i think Haye wud edge it,

The Height is the biggest benefit the Klits have, when u can win fights from a distance by throwing jabs at smaller guys, its an advantage- god given

they use their advantages, ive seen tall guys who don't such as Audrey A Fart Harrison
        Haye's chin is no better dude.

Comment

There are plenty of fighters that are big as them...just cant fight a lick. Size advantage is just one advantage. Not the only reason why they win. If they would beat him now they'd beat him IF they were his size. If Haye cant beat then now. He'd never be able too!

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
            Vitali did very well against Lewis, he was ahead on the judges scorecards. But Lewis caused enough damage because of his skills and ability to land the right shots, that the fight had to be stopped. I think the same thing would happen if they had fought again. But Lewis really was the heaviest weight in his whole career, he didn't train properly for the fight and I think that's why Vitali did well while it lasted. I think if Vitali had fought an in-shape Lewis the fight would have been stopped quicker.

Originally posted by Fix View Post
            Vitali himself is a brilliant heavyweight, and I recognize that. Perhaps its time you guys think about giving Lewis credit for beating him with those amazing shots he landed and stop making excuses for the loss. If you need to see the shots again the video is on YouTube.
            It's hard to say though Vitali wasn't experienced back then either, if they had a rematch it would have cleared things up

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
            I just find the statement "Lewis cut Vitali in one fight so all other fights would have exactly the same outcome" of yours pretty ridiculous. Talking of amazing shots, Vitali actually hit Lewis with more shots but couldn't cut him. I definitely would have loved to see a rematch, in fact the whole boxing world would have loved to.
            Vitali did hit Lewis more and hurt him too, some people can deny it but it's a Fight that should have happened again a lot of people wanted to see the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
              It's hard to say though Vitali wasn't experienced back then either, if they had a rematch it would have cleared things up
              Vitali was 32 years old with 33 pro fights and you're claiming he wasn't experienced? Huh?!?!

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                Vitali was 32 years old with 33 pro fights and you're claiming he wasn't experienced? Huh?!?!

Poet
                Age and number of fights don't always indicate experience look at Alvarez and Martinez, the way I worded it could have been wrong but I meant to say maybe Vitali wasn't quite in his prime yet possibly he was a Kickboxer and was at University then focused on Boxing more and he hadn't been in an event like that before just saying.

But my point is if they had a rematch a lot would have been answered most people would agree. Lewis knew how he felt and thought it was the time to go he's still a legend it's just one of those things

Comment

Age and number of fights don't always indicate experience look at Alvarez and Martinez, the way I worded it could have been wrong but I meant to say maybe Vitali wasn't quite in his prime yet possibly he was a Kickboxer and was at University then focused on Boxing more and he hadn't been in an event like that before just saying.

But my point is if they had a rematch a lot would have been answered most people would agree. Lewis knew how he felt and thought it was the time to go he's still a legend it's just one of those things
                  He was certainly more in his prime than he was after his "retirement".

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    He was certainly more in his prime than he was after his "retirement".

Poet
                    Vitali missed some of his prime years, but that's how it is I wanna see him fight Haye now

Comment

Vitali missed some of his prime years, but that's how it is I wanna see him fight Haye now
                      Let's put it this way: He was better before the "retirement" than he was after.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X