No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Would Entertain Miguel Cotto Clash at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Pac nearly destroyed all the pac-tards agendas towards Cotto when he warned Mayweather on just how dangerous Cotto was. I wonder if Pac will warn Bradley?
    Well.. Mayweather won a close decision. Mayweather told the media that Cotto was his toughest opponent. So, wasn't he dangerous?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
      lets not forget.....Timothy Bradley: "Mayweather Beats Pacquiao EASY!, Easy Work!"

hahahaha...So, Tim Bradley says easy work, *****s too.....BuT Floyd is not willing to fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        What a random fight
        My thoughts exactly. I think Cotto would beat Bradley up pretty bad though.

Comment

• Butt hurt Pacfans failing miserably trying to down play Tim's punking of Pac's ducking of Cotto. Step aside Pacman. Let the smaller dude that schooled you, take on the guy you ducked at 154.WARRRR THE DESERT STORM

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
            Well.. Mayweather won a close decision. Mayweather told the media that Cotto was his toughest opponent. So, wasn't he dangerous?
            and this is why Floyd is on a completely different level than any fighter today. He loses a few rounds and people say he nearly lost or it was close. lol An A- effort and its looked upon as a failing grade.

Of course Cotto is tough, Pac told Floyd he would be which is why Pac demanded a CW at WW and wouldn't even look Cotto in the eyes at JMW...

I take it that you have been too busy to actually watch the Mayweather Cotto fight? btw, I was there LIVE, player... Cotto won 2 rounds, 3 at best and 4 if you really want to be a ****ty biased fan boy which still isn't a "close decision".

Comment

• If I remember correctly I gave Cotto 2-3 rounds. I was mostly impressed that he was always in the fight and didn't get completely blown out like a lot of people thought he would.

Cotto/Bradley? Ridiculous match up, and Cotto wins it. He outclasses Bradley and he's bigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                The Pac who kicked Bradley's ass ??
                Pac hater....Floyd's c0ck s.u.c.k.er!
                You'll never change!
                Professional judges disagree with you. Now get over it and carry on about your business. Thanks much.....

Comment

• I wouldn't say random... He called everyone from 140 to 154 to a fight and swear I heard him mention cotto.... This was before the PAC fight

Comment

• Bradley just talking.

I think dude needs to stay at 147 and try to clean up all the titles. He really really needs to find a way to improve his punching power though. That's his Achilles heel.He can't keep moving up in weight classes with those pillow hands. Plus the glove size goes up to 10oz at 154 which should further reduce the pop on his punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Bradley just talking.

I think dude needs to stay at 147 and try to clean up all the titles. He really really needs to find a way to improve his punching power though. That's his Achilles heel.He can't keep moving up in weight classes with those pillow hands. Plus the glove size goes up to 10oz at 154 which should further reduce the pop on his punches.
                      id go for a safe one and say bradley ud

Comment

Working...
                      X