Floyd has basically been a world champion for 14 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    floyd says do this and i'll fight you. pac does it
    floyd then says oh wait i meant do this and i'll fight you. pac does it.
    floyd then says oh i meant do this then i'll fight you. pac does it.
    floyd then says oh now i'm changing something we already agreed upon.

this doesn't sound like a 50-50 blame to me.
    Yeah I'm sure when the fight was offered to your boy he took it instantly. Oh wait.. "Needles involved? Give me months to get over my "fear". Then I'll get papa to put up a clock that says you have x amount of time to sign or its off! Yes! That'll work!"

Stop it.

Comment

floyd says do this and i'll fight you. pac does it
      floyd then says oh wait i meant do this and i'll fight you. pac does it.
      floyd then says oh i meant do this then i'll fight you. pac does it.
      floyd then says oh now i'm changing something we already agreed upon.

this doesn't sound like a 50-50 blame to me.
      thats not what happened at all. why are u revising history??? dude, dont lie for the sake of lying.

floyd and pac both went into negotiations with specific demands. floyd said i want ost. pac countered, ok, we want a penalty just in case u go over weight, we want 8oz gloves and we want a smaller ring. floyd agrees to all of these demands mind u. and then team pac starts making a fuss over drung testing, even tho the knew about it in the beginning of negotiations. thats exactly what happened. u can go back thru the record and check it. team pac walked away from the negotiation table to fight clottey, not floyd.

floyd has been responsible for his own ****, but that first negotiation (the one where the fight was closest to being made) was all on team pac. i cant believe i stll have to tell ppl this. i mean seriously, its all rite there for everyone to see.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        thats not what happened at all. why are u revising history??? dude, dont lie for the sake of lying.

floyd and pac both went into negotiations with specific demands. floyd said i want ost. pac countered, ok, we want a penalty just in case u go over weight, we want 8oz gloves and we want a smaller ring. floyd agrees to all of these demands mind u. and then team pac starts making a fuss over drung testing, even tho the knew about it in the beginning of negotiations. thats exactly what happened. u can go back thru the record and check it. team pac walked away from the negotiation table to fight clottey, not floyd.

floyd has been responsible for his own ****, but that first negotiation (the one where the fight was closest to being made) was all on team pac. i cant believe i stll have to tell ppl this. i mean seriously, its all rite there for everyone to see.
        floyd agreed to all pac's demands. pac agreed to all of floyd's demands. so there should be a fight right? oh wait the guy who changed his demands was floyd so why would we blame them equally?

Comment

"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach"

Captain, Road Prison 36
          Cool Hand Luke (1967)

Comment

floyd agreed to all pac's demands. pac agreed to all of floyd's demands. so there should be a fight right? oh wait the guy who changed his demands was floyd so why would we blame them equally?
            smh, what arent u comprehending??? why am i even bothering?

Comment

smh, what arent u comprehending??? why am i even bothering?
              what aren't you comprehending? floyd agreed to pac's demands. pac agreed to floyd's. floyd changed them. yet you are saying they are both to blame. reality says otherwise.

Comment

How does running away from blood testing like the most blood doped athlete on the planet equate to "agreeing to all testing" just because a year later you tell some local news outlet in a dirt floor gym you "agree to all drug testing."

Riddle me that pactards.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  How does running away from blood testing like the most blood doped athlete on the planet equate to "agreeing to all testing" just because a year later you tell some local news outlet in a dirt floor gym you "agree to all drug testing."

Riddle me that pactards.
                  floyd himself said pac agreed to the testing but now he wants more money so are you calling floyd a liar? apologize! i'm tired of you pacfarts denigrating the great floyd "i will fight anyone anytime" mayweather.

Comment

floyd himself said pac agreed to the testing but now he wants more money so are you calling floyd a liar? apologize! i'm tired of you pacfarts denigrating the great floyd "i will fight anyone anytime" mayweather.
                    Well if we summarize 4 years of bull**** into a partial paragraph, you are correct. Floyd has absolutely ducked a fight in the past. Pacquiao was never one of them.

Comment

what aren't you comprehending? floyd agreed to pac's demands. pac agreed to floyd's. floyd changed them. yet you are saying they are both to blame. reality says otherwise.
                      Can't sit idly by and watch you lie blatantly. The OST was there FROM THE START. This has been cleared up for you and still you insist "Floyd changed his demands". This is probably the last i've seen of your idiotic posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X