No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather Says Khan Must Use His Long Reach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    I thought floyd sr. helped ODH to a degree and it wasn't with the shell. WHile I understand your point, Khan is smart and athletic. He could learn and utilize what floyd sr. would offer him easily. I think Khan needs to utilize his athleticism and his reach more and I think floyd sr./roger helps him.
    how abt the glass jaw? i bet no trainer can harden it up for him

well i just wonder, erik morales survived garcia's best punches, but not khan?

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
      how abt the glass jaw? i bet no trainer can harden it up for him

well i just wonder, erik morales survived garcia's best punches, but not khan?
      Khan didn't get hit in the jaw he got hit behind the ear with a punch he didn't see. Khan can do 2 things to help his jaw:

1. keep hands up when punching
      2. use reach to jab and fight from a distance

You think WLad Klitchko's jaw got "harder" or did he begin to do 1 and 3?

Comment

[QUOTE=Big Dunn;12352464]Khan didn't get hit in the jaw he got hit behind the ear with a punch he didn't see. Khan can do 2 things to help his jaw:

You think WLad Klitchko's jaw got "harder" or did he begin to do 1 and 3?[/QUOTE]

Terrible comparison being the HW division is filled with fat asses and **** fighters outside of the Clit brothers.

Comment

[QUOTE=Suavecito80;12352592]
          Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Khan didn't get hit in the jaw he got hit behind the ear with a punch he didn't see. Khan can do 2 things to help his jaw:

You think WLad Klitchko's jaw got "harder" or did he begin to do 1 and 3?[/QUOTE]

Terrible comparison being the HW division is filled with fat asses and **** fighters outside of the Clit brothers.
          True the HWT talent sucks, but it sucked when Wlad was getting KO'd. Emmanuel Steward changed his style. He doesn't get hit as much. Thats the point with Khan, fix what can be fixed. You can teach keeping hands up and how to use reach.

You cn't teach jaw hardening, knowwhatimsayin?

Comment

Well yea of course Khan should use his reach but that won't improve his beard...

And Khan needs to learn to tie up better...if you know u can't take a very good punch that well learn some techniques to prepare for if you ever find yourself in that scenario of being badly hurt...

Khan fights real amateurish still...but he's come a long way...doubt he can be changed too much now.....some minor adjustments could help though

Comment

Working...
            X