Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather gives advice to Amir Khan (Exclusive video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Mayweather gives advice to Amir Khan (Exclusive video)

Caught up with the homie Roger today...

Why does Uncle Roger not watch boxing?

And lol at that part right around 4:40 where you clearly had to cut a huge portion of the video because Roger went on a rant about Pacquiao.
    Last edited by Panginoon; 07-18-2012, 02:36 AM.

Comment

maybe roger can offer his service.

Comment

Roger can offer advise but his inability to take a punch haunted him his whole career.

Wlad could offer better advise, "avoid punchers"!

Comment

Originally posted by MartinX View Post
          Roger can offer advise but his inability to take a punch haunted him his whole career.

Wlad could offer better advise, "avoid punchers"!
          wlad fights fat slop & bums, roger fought in a era where chavez & sweet p were around.

wlad could offer advise on lowering competition so it appears your chin has gotten solid overnight

Comment

i actually thought that was good advice. i like roger, he's a bit more classier than the average mayweather

Comment

Roger is 100%...Khan needs to use his height and Jab, and he said that without even watching the Garcia fight

The thing about Khan he's tries way to hard to IMPRESS, it's like he is trying to compete with Manny Pac throwing 10000000 punches per second

Khan needs to revert back to Jab Jab, Jab Jab...WAIT...Cross..Jab Jab Jab style...ever since the Maidana fight he thinks he is some kind of machine, i'm glad Garcia knocked him out, now he'll think twice before dropping his defense and fighting like a mexican.

Khan back to basics, needs to use his jab, height and defend...he'll be winning fights very easily.

Comment

Arum should retire soon and stop manipulating boxers.

Comment

Working...
                X