No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Theophane Challenges Amir Khan To UK Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    I'm sure all these guys wanted to fight Khan before he got beat, but they wouldn't get a look in. Now there is a chance they could land a fight and people are complaining and calling them bums for putting their names forward.
    im sure you are pretty sure they wanted the khan fight before he got destroyed except them...lol

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      im sure you are pretty sure they wanted the khan fight before he got destroyed except them...lol
      You don't think they would have wanted by far the biggest paydays in their careers because they would likely get beat? 99% of fighters would jump at the chance to fight any champ even if they have no chance at all, it's one of the greatest honours a fighter can have and the money is a great bonus too.

Comment

Surely Khan vs Hamilton makes more sence.

Comment

I think this is the fight that Khan needs,not the one I most want to see him in..But a solid fighter who is coming to fight with some skills..I won't mind this fight...

Comment

This is a great first fight back for Khan.

I believe Theophane beat Garcia, and getting a win over him would give Khan a lot of confidence. Still, Theophane blows hot and cold, and on the right day, he could give Khan some trouble.

If Khan beat Theophane, a fight against Alexander at 147 would be a good step forward.

Comment

Working...
            X