No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: $100K ‘KO Of The Night’ Bonus Offered on Ring Kings Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Im not even watching this mess, I cant afford two ppv's in one night, they are gonna lose money and EVERYONE will see who the bigger star is Chavez or Canelo, and I want chavez to win since gb put on this silly card...I dont wanna hear this trash about, "Martinez is a better opponent than Josito" u should of thought about that when u decided to put Canelo in the rig with the same guy that Jesse vargas beat up..lol
    Order showtime you get all of the fights for free with subscription not to mention dexter the best show on fcking tv.

Comment

such a dope undercard for such a s**tty main event, definitely gonna check it though

on my DVR.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
        Point is, Canelo always poorly picks an opponent. He needs to wake up like Chavez and fight somebody that is a threat (e.g., Lara). Until he can beat or fight competitively against one, enjoy the paper star as is.
        Far more people know who lopez is than Lara. Although I don't like the choice of opponent I must say it makes more biz scence. Besides what has Lara done to earn a shot!? Really tell me because as far as I can see his biggest win is Ronald fooken hearnS! Really???

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Far more people know who lopez is than Lara. Although I don't like the choice of opponent I must say it makes more biz scence. Besides what has Lara done to earn a shot!? Really tell me because as far as I can see his biggest win is Ronald fooken hearnS! Really???
          Lara made mince meat out of Paul Williams, who was well known for making Martinez the well known undisputed middleweight champ. Albeit, he got robbed.

You say Lopez is far better known than Lara, then they should also far better know he's also a 140 pounder facing a 154 pounder in Canelo. If Canelo somehow loses, it's over for him.

Comment

Originally posted by danktrees View Post
            how would the Martinez Chavez fight getting more ppvs prove that Chavez is a bigger star? As it stands the canelo fight is uninteresting because of a poorly picked opponent so I don't see how Chavez doing better numbers would prove anything. Consider that if it were canelo fighting martinez and Chavez fighting Lopez, canelo's fight would have better numbers and using your logic, he would be a bigger star?
            Re read my comment bro...I said Goldenboy made the choice to put canelo in with a bum, so no excuses...Just read before u post, that is all

Comment

Jhonny Gonzalez is gonna win that cash.

Comment

it's a good idea in terms of trying to generate action, but if somebody gets hurt badly this will backfire.

Comment

Working...
                X