No announcement yet.

Would you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    If you think floyd took home 85 million in one year you're an idiot.

& since im smart enough to know better than to trust forbes lists as if it got its information from floyd's online banking statements, he will be fighting again, because he will need the money.

because he didnt take home 85 million.
    That would not include taxes he paid or has to pay, does someone say they make $20 an hour or that they make $12 an hour after taxes~

Comment

I'd retire a happy man. If you invest the money wisely you could make 6 million a year.

Comment

I am not really fishing for any answer because I can see both sides and both have real merit, I just saw the article and thought this would be a thought provoking question.

Comment

I'd get all that money?

**** that ****, I'd retire & enjoy my money.

Comment

Floyd said he earned 85 million with his own two lips! IT MUST BE TRUE.

Anyone who believes this is probably ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              You already made the $85,000,000, would you continue

me personally, no

i'm sure i'll find other ways to generate income with that kind of cushion

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac. View Post
                I'd get all that money?

**** that ****, I'd retire & enjoy my money.
                Well that is what you earned you would have to pay taxes on it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  me personally, no

i'm sure i'll find other ways to generate income with that kind of cushion
                  Like upgrading yatchs~

I personally would fight once more and buy an island with a small local population which I could exploit in my yatch upgrading scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                    If I made $85 million im retiring, moving to Brazil and buying condoms in bulk
                    Haha, THIS.

But what do we know. We are just a bunch of nobodies who couldn't do a days training like the training these Boxers do every day.

These are warrior men, we are internet warriors.

They have something we dont, they have that deep desire inside of them. That deep desire to wake up at 4am even though they are multi millionaires and train like warriors, every day.

We can't comprehend what goes through a mind of a Boxer. It's easy to sit on your arse talking like your an expert but in reality we know FOCK ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                      Floyd said he earned 85 million with his own two lips! IT MUST BE TRUE.

Anyone who believes this is probably ******ed.
                      Look I don't know who the fuck you are nor do I care.

I didn't make this thread for that reason to big up what Floyd made, and I posted the link from a pretty legit source. I can guess why you are upset looking over the international list~

This thread was about what would you do IF that is the situation.

If you are going to talk shit abot Floyd atleast make it funny~

Comment

Working...
                      X