Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye makes good points he's cool

Comment

Originally posted by jg77 View Post
      Khan is one of my favorite boxers, but he needs to stay away from anyone with decent power. I think he clearly can outbox Garcia, but he really has no chance because he's going to get hit w/ some pretty hefty shots and he can't take them. A rematch would probably be the worse thing for him, because he if gets ktfo again, I don't see anything left for him.

At the same time, a rematch could be a good thing, because this could eventually turn it into a series, and we could have a third fight if Khan won the second.
      It's just basic defense he needs he wouldn't have to take massive shots if he had a trainer willing to teach him some basic defense roach is incapable of this and it shows in all his fighters.

Comment

Kahn will call out Malignaggi(rematch)for his WW belt. Wait...

Comment

No matter how you put it, Amir Khan is done. He's never going to be able to put his foot completely down on the throttle cos of the fear of getting KOed again. Also, EVERY fighter from now will be gunning to check that chin. He'll never be the same, and it's only a matter of time before the next knockout loss. He's going to be like Jemaine Taylor, a talented fighter, but psychologically beat.

Comment

Working...
          X