Comments Thread For: Guerrero vs Aydin Training Camp News and Notes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero vs Aydin Training Camp News and Notes

GUERRERO: CALIFORNIA LIVING IN LAKE TAHOE MOUNTAINS

A former three-division world champion, the talented Guerrero is ready for the difficult challenge of moving up in weight to face number one rated WBC welterweight contender Aydin in hopes of winning a world championship in a fourth weight class.

"It's been a grueling training camp since I arrived four weeks ago," said Guerrero. "There's no cable TV, no busy streets, nothing, just a whole lot of forest and mountains."

Guerrero continued, "I get up at 5:00 a.m. every morning to start my road work. I follow that by a hard workout in the middle of the day, then end with push-ups and sit-ups at night. I'm getting the proper sparring and amount of rounds to get me ready for Aydin, who I know is coming to rip my head off. I'm expecting a rough, rugged fight and the fans will not want to miss it, I can guarantee that!"

[Click Here To Read More]

Guerrero should box Aydin's ears off. 1-2-3, turn the corner, 1-2 and get out.

Only way Aydin takes this is if he catches Guerrero moving laterally with his hands down, or if Ghost takes a round off and gets caught. Otherwise, he'll be in full on chase mode all fight long.

Comment

He is going after a big money fight the right way and i hope he succeeds war Guerrero.

Comment

I just cant see Guerrero winning this fight coming of shoulder surgery moving up 2 division and a 16 month lay-off. Golden boy knows this, they probly want Aydin too look good so they can set up Aydin vs. a golden boy welterweight, cuz this WBC interim belt is gonna be full WBC champion after the fight since Floyd's super welterweight champ now.

Comment

Aydin is made to order for a sharpshooter like Guerrero. Guerrero's movement and footwork will throw Aydin off his rythm. Aydin needs to set to punch and that works better against a stationary target, something Guerrero is not. Guerrero picked a great place to train....I go to Tahoe 3 times a year.

Comment

Good to see George Groves on the undercard.

Comment

Working...
            X