Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be real about Khan-Garcia.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If khan keeps cool he wins that fight eaaaasy.

Ego was the downfall of him.

Think back to mayweather vs Mosley, did mayweather try to brawl it out....no he took it tied mosley up.

Went back to his corner smiled, then started boxing him again like a smart man would.

Khan tried to brawl.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornwall View Post
      It was a lucky punch. It happens.

Khan destroys him in the rematch. That's why Danny's dad don't want a rematch. He knows. See how he was talking and acting in the corner in the early rounds? His son was outclassed and he knew it.
      Your right his dad did know khan was faster and more skilled and he new his son was going to have to get hit in order to land his power shots. But your also wrong because it wasn't a lucky punch it was a well timed punch and he tried to land it before.
      Let me ask you this when Manny landed that same punch on Hatton did you think it was luck or did you think Wow my boys a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post

Think back to mayweather vs Mosley, did mayweather try to brawl it out....no he took it tied mosley up.

Went back to his corner smiled, then started boxing him again like a smart man would.

Khan tried to brawl.
        thats a good way to compare a snickers bar to peanuts!

Comment

when ppl say they took a look at or studied BOTH fighters completely...and STILL came to the conclusion that Khan was gonna breeze through Swift and handle him with ease....need to plug their ears and find a better route for the eyes to deliver the info it visualises to the brain so it can sort the data out correctly...I told cats, this was a even fight...yes Khan fought the better dudes but his flaws matched up well with Swift's strengths....if you didn't see that punch landing BEFORE the fight......like I said, find a new route for the **** yall visualise

myself and few other dudes SAW Swift punching WITH Khan in the exchanges and landing that punch....it was EASY to see...I thought Khan would rise and battle on though...he did just that and showed great heart doing so...I thought their styles was gonna mix well and create ALOT of drama and go down as a FOTY....I predicted a even fight...a draw....I knew it was a dangerous fight for BOTH...I kept saying it....they were evenly matched but because Khan fought bigger names on bigger stages under brighter lights created a myth that many labeled FACT....I feel lucky to have seen that punch landing BEFORE the fight

Comment

No such thing as a lucky punch in boxing, how can it be lucky when it did what it was supposed to do ?, doesn't make any sense, you never hear of a lucky home run or a lucky free kick do you ?, same logic applies.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              How do you figure Khantook Garcia lightly???
              He just thought he would walk over him and that his speed would be too much. He disrespected Garcia's abilty and paid the price. Where was his defence from that first left hook? It was lazy and amateurish. No discipline. Having two training camps back to back is never the best preparation, but the guy has a job to do. He was in good shape, no question, but he fought like an idiot. You can have a go at his coach as well if you like, but no trainer can legislate for when their fighter is going to throw his self discipline out of the window.

He tried to fight like Nigel Benn, but without the power and without the chin.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                donaire got really lucky against montiel and darchinyan
                floyd and pac got lucky against hatton
                roy jones used to be the luckiest fighter on the planet

and so on and so forth.

i honestly think ppl dont thin about the things they say sometimes.
                They are repeating what their hero said. Anyone that seen Danny fight before would know that he was going to set up that left hook.

Comment

Khan is a joke...his gimmick was that he was an Arabic dude fighting in the pro ranks. Since 9/11, being from an Arabic country is popular whether you want to see him win or lose. He was exposed years ago by Prescott...nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post

Khan tried to brawl.
                    Thats because Mayweather has a boxing brain, He kept calm and did what he does best, Khan doesnt have a boxing brain, I knew he was in trouble last week when he was going on about how he "Felt disrespected by angel garcia" and how he is going to "KO Danny to prove to his father that he isnt overrated" etc, I was thinking Khan better calm himself down and do what he does better, But he just went in there trying to bang Garcia out, The great thing about the fight was Garcia's timing Khan everytime at the end of Khan's combo or punching with him, Mayweather does that ***** which makes Garcias victory the more impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornwall View Post
                      what do you know about boxing?

you probably think mediocre ass cotto is a great fighter.
                      He'd beat the hell out of chinny ass Khan

Comment

Working...
                      X