No announcement yet.

Let's be real about Khan-Garcia.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Khan's d*ckriders are like Amir himself - they just keep taking hits and motioning for more, unaware of the brain cells lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Khan's d*ckriders are like Amir himself - they just keep taking hits and motioning for more, unaware of the brain cells lost.
        I'm sure Wazza. is already slurring his words.....if he's still among the living that is :hahahaha9:

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornwall View Post
          admit defeat?

i'm laughing because i'm not even in this war.
          Says the guy who keeps going at it after he said he was done.

Comment

• I'm sure this has been said dozens of times already, but there was nothing lucky about that punch.

Comment

• LUCKY PUNCH? are their any real fans left?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Khan's d*ckriders are like Amir himself - they just keep taking hits and motioning for more, unaware of the brain cells lost.
                this is true!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  I'm sure Wazza. is already slurring his words.....if he's still among the living that is :hahahaha9:

Poet
                  Who is this threadstarter? Is it wazza? Or Dirk Diggler? One has committed suicide. Just can't figure out which is the one still living a bitter existence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornwall View Post

the moment he gets tagged, that dude is such a mess...i love the baby giraffe walk

Comment

• when Tito or Oldyfield would get tagged, you think to yourself 'he'll be alright in a couple of seconds'

when Amir gets tagged you think to yourself 'he'll be alright in a couple of days'

Comment

Working...
                      X