Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Dereck Chisora finished as a heavyweight contender?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Chisora not scheduled?

A couple of months ago he said he'd be fighting in December.

Comment

Helenius in Finland, Klitschko in Germany and Haye losing by KO is a tough first 6 months.

I don't blame him for taking the second half of the year off but according to the man himself on twitter he's in sparring and going for 4am runs so who knows what he has planned.

Apparently he's had some back and forth with Tyson Fury, I think a rematch sells much better than the first meeting.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 11-12-2012, 09:04 PM.

Comment

He'll never be a legit contender to hold a title but he could be a gatekeeper for the top 10.

Comment

I like to think of Chisora like a Mayorga. A tough dude only good for excitement...

Comment

He's the new Sam Peter. I know he doesn't have a huge punch, but he has a great chin and enough name value from his high profile bouts with Haye and Vitali to stay relevant for years to come.

Comment

Its the HW division....of course he's not finished

Comment

He lost to Haye but should have a win over Heleinus, how could he be finished? He's young as well.

Comment

Hes strong has a good chin, and his speed is not too shabby for a big guy.

An in shape derek chisora will give anyone heavyweight a good fight, and an entertaining one

Comment

Frank Warren has said he's willing to put Chisora in with Price in 2013.

I imagine he'd want a warm-up fight first though.

Comment

in the klitschko era you'r a contender until you've officially retired

no matter how bad you've looked, how many you've lost and how old you are and what kind of condition you've been in lately

Comment

Working...
                      X