Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told you guys Khan did not deserve to fight Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I can think of a couple of fights I'd like at 154 for Floyd. And if Khan had beaten Garcia, he would have been a better option than Alexander. The best fighter at 140 would have been a better option than the 5th best fighter or so at welterweight.
    which fights are these? i dont think any of the fighters at 154 have done nearly enough to earn a fight with floyd. the closest being lara and molina. to me its sergio or nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Because outside of Pac, it is the only fight people want to see and as of the past year or so. Nobody is really even wanting to see Pac get clowned by Floyd anymore. Roach has even stated that people don't ask him about the fight that much anymore. They know the hype is gone. Just like the Khan will beat Floyd hype is gone.

Martinez is the only one really left.
      I wanna see it as well but to say mayweather wont go to 154 cause the mw champ is there is misleading

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Sorry about the typo. I meant to say I know Floyd is a great fighter. I do think Alexander would be a hard fight for Floyd off of his showing with Maidana. I pick Floyd to win but it might not be easy. He has had his troubles with southpaws.
        He has never had troubles with southpaws that's a myth, he has battered every south paw he has faced. Look at the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
          I wanna see it as well but to say mayweather wont go to 154 cause the mw champ is there is misleading
          Well in a perfect boxing fan world, I want to see (just to get it over with) Floyd fight Pac at 147, fight Alvarez at 154 and then fight Martinez (at a weight Sergio is comfortable) at JMW-MW

Then see Floyd call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Well in a perfect boxing fan world, I want to see (just to get it over with) Floyd fight Pac at 147, fight Alvarez at 154 and then fight Martinez (at a weight Sergio is comfortable) at JMW-MW

Then see Floyd call it a day.
            this pretty much seems the most logical path if things where that easy. It was looking like Khan, Pac, then Alvarez, then Martinez. Now two of the four have lost and Alvarez and Martinez have fights comming up. If they both lose then what?......geez i really hope they win now

Comment

Floyd won't fight Martinez. Hell Martinez might not get past Chavez. But if he does that, there is no way Floyd would fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Floyd won't fight Martinez. Hell Martinez might not get past Chavez. But if he does that, there is no way Floyd would fight him.

people have said that before.....just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post

people have said that before.....just sayin
                  What does Marquez have to do with this bro??

Comment

Lara would be a tough challenger for Floyd, but the fight wouldn't make business sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Why because he's old and even though he's the champ people will discredit him like they try to do with Mosley win?

Comment

Working...
                      X