No announcement yet.

This is EXACTLY what Khan needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is EXACTLY what Khan needed

He needed to be humbled down a few notches.

He's a great fighter but he's one of the least ring intelligent fighters i've ever seen. The way he fights is total opposite that to of his talents.

He was getting way too big headed with all the elite bs and needed to be humbled.

Write Khan off, they did after he was knocked out against Prescott.

But rememeber this, he'll be back. That is for sure.

He's not a "great fighter".

He's definitely one of the most stupidest boxers I've ever seen.

The thing is I don't think this will humble him.

Comment

Maybe one of the most reckless fighters I've seen fighting at the highest level for a while. Same costly mistakes being made since the Prescott loss. Anyone with a bit of pop are danger for Khan.

It will happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
        He's not a "great fighter".

He's definitely one of the most stupidest boxers I've ever seen.

The thing is I don't think this will humble him.
        I didn't mean quite literally he's a Great fighter i meant he has great talent, and no one can deny that.

He is however one of the stupidest Boxers to ever step into the ring, without a doubt.

Well if this doesn't humble him then he can kiss goodbye to his career.

Comment

He is stupid. He got caught with the exact same counter left hook that prescott caught him with and he still doesnt know how to hold on! How can you no learn these things in 4 years?

Hes no elite fighter, and it wont humble him either! He used the same excuse again - "I made a little mistake and he caught me". Bit sad really.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
            He is stupid. He got caught with the exact same counter left hook that prescott caught him with and he still doesnt know how to hold on! How can you no learn these things in 4 years?

Hes no elite fighter, and it wont humble him either! He used the same excuse again - "I made a little mistake and he caught me". Bit sad really.
            He has too much pride to hold on, and chooses to fight rather than holding on.

Dont get me wrong, great viewing but awful decision to make in a boxing match.

Comment

Offensively he is excellent and elite youu could say, but he needs to protect the chin a bit more.

He cant say i made a little mistake as he must learn from the presscot defeat. Garcia talked a lot of rubbish b4 the fight to make Khan fight like Khan did.

If you talked rubbish about Floyd, Floyd would still be as cautious as he always is.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                He needed to be humbled down a few notches.

He's a great fighter but he's one of the least ring intelligent fighters i've ever seen. The way he fights is total opposite that to of his talents.

He was getting way too big headed with all the elite bs and needed to be humbled.

Write Khan off, they did after he was knocked out against Prescott.

But rememeber this, he'll be back. That is for sure.
                People were saying the exact same after Prescott. It's what he needed, he'll be back better etc.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

If you talked rubbish about Floyd, Floyd would still be as cautious as he always is.
                  And that's why Khan will never be on Floyd's level.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    He has too much pride to hold on, and chooses to fight rather than holding on.

Dont get me wrong, great viewing but awful decision to make in a boxing match.
                    Great viewing but quite dumb on his part.

Even Mayweather was clever enough to hold when he was hurt.

Gotta know when to hold em and when to fold em.

Comment

Working...
                    X