No announcement yet.

Not everything is freaking conspiracy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not everything is freaking conspiracy

We got a knockout that was pretty cool to see, yet all I see is people talking about conspiracies." HBO was against Garcia!" "Bayless was clearly for Khan"

You want to know why HBO was more positive for Khan? Because he was winning the freaking fight for the first two rounds, thats usually what happens. When Donaire was losing rounds in his last fight, they were giving his opponent huge props because of his jab. Sure Donaire was landing some but he wasn't landing enough for them to call anything. Was it because they were biased? No, it's because Donaire was losing the round.

comments saying HBO gave Garcia zero cred in the fight are such bs, I heard multiple times them saying Garcia was hitting hard. Especially in the second round, they were saying he was hitting very hard and Khan needs to watch it because of his vulnerable Chin. And lol at getting mad at them for saying the knockdown punch didn't land clean, because it didn't. It landed on the side of his neck then to the back side of his head. That is not a clean punch at all.

And now, you are going to insult Bayless? one of the best refs in the game. Really? You know why he Called out Garcia's low blows? Because he was hitting low. They showed it on replay. He also called out khans headlocks and pushes. Why was he giving him time? Because there was 16 seconds left in the round, and he didn't want the fight to end that way. Plus he was just doing normal procedures. Lift your gloves, walk forward, and time. It's never just 10 seconds, it always takes more than that.

Point is, after every big fight, you guys act like there is some conspiracy against the fighter you wanted to win. Seems to me that you guys are the ones being biased, not everyone else.

Exactly. Khan was taxing that ass with his superior arm length before he got KO'd.

I didn't see anything worthy of a comment from Garcia up until the KD.

Comment

Working...
    X