Garcia stops Khan (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Great post brother...
    Thanks Rome mah homie. Im watchin the fight again, cause it was really a great fight, plus Mrs. Chief is sleep likah mu****ah, so all ya'll here on BoxingScene(and this cup of Crown)is gonna hafta keep ya potna company post fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Khan was landing in the exchanges also.

Sure Garcia was timing him, but Khan was landing 3-4 shots to Garcia's 1.

Look at Garcia's face. Khan's punches in the exchanges could've stopped Garcia also.
      Where is this mythical power that Khan has?? Who has he KO'ed that is even half way decent fighter. He has fast combinations to go along with a weak ass chin.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Early? Dude... he was out of it after the first KD and even worse by the second. Bayless was really nice and let him continue on, but Khan was everywhere after that
        I said this after:

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        I agree that Bayless gave Khan more than enough time to recover after the first knockdown.

I guess my thing is Khan was in more trouble after the first knockdown than the 3rd. Khan was doing the Zab Judah after the first knockdown which is why I would've expected Bayless to stop the fight then.

I guess it was a good stoppage considering the damage Khan was taking.

If bayless wanted he could've stopped it at any point when Garcia was landing bombs, but my guess is since Khan was landing them also, he let it go on.

I originally said bad stoppage because Bayless asked Khan to come forward and Khan did, but considering the damage he took up until that point, it was a good stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by body movin' View Post
          pops garcia has never met a pakistanian that could fight.

nope
          come at me bro- garcia.

Comment

no bayless was giving him 10-12secs every KD! now that was BS.. Fight was done after the first KD , GB just tried to save Khans *ss.. And i like Bayless but he was diff pro Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Thanks Rome mah homie. Im watchin the fight again, cause it was really a great fight, plus Mrs. Chief is sleep likah mu****ah, so all ya'll here on BoxingScene(and this cup of Crown)is gonna hafta keep ya potna company post fight.
              It no thing big bro..My Wifey is on here way home now..I was not missing this fight,so I had to keep it on the crib tonight...

Comment

Hahahaha that glass chin failed him once again...

I knew it was going to happen, it was just a matter of time.

Comment

Re-watching the fight 1st round over, and from the jump Garcia was setting up and touching Amir with the left hook. You can see Danny settin traps for it and leading with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                    Where is this mythical power that Khan has?? Who has he KO'ed that is even half way decent fighter. He has fast combinations to go along with a weak ass chin.
                    Whatcha say there bruh? Where ya at? You finna get greened for that sig bruh. Who Dat? We Dat?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Re-watching the fight 1st round over, and from the jump Garcia was setting up and touching Amir with the left hook. You can see Danny settin traps for it and leading with it.
                      yeah man agree with that, you could see the left hook coming in a few times just getting ready and boom 3rd round down and out

Comment

Working...
                      X