No announcement yet.

HBO with another disgrace of commentating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
    Im watching the replay to Garcia vs Khan and Garcia is absolutely rocking Khan with the shots and for no reason Lampley says Khan has taken over the fight at like 1:35 in round 4. WTF is he talking about?
    Lampley is a joke, worst commentator ever

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
      Lampley is a joke, worst commentator ever
      are you miketyson77 alt by chance.

Comment

I don't understand the recent fascination with Lampley's biases. Has everybody forgotten Barrera's career? For all the objectivity Lampley showed in Barrera's fights, he may as well have been wearing a cowboy hat screaming "Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Cold!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
          I don't understand the recent fascination with Lampley's biases. Has everybody forgotten Barrera's career? For all the objectivity Lampley showed in Barrera's fights, he may as well have been wearing a cowboy hat screaming "Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Cold!"
          this made me laugh, jim ross is a legend

Comment

Lamps doesnt even care anymore, he trolls the viewers with a straight face.

Comment

I'm a Brit, but when I do watch HBO coverage I find that they always favour the 'money' fighter. They can be VERY bias.
              Last edited by Sage84; 07-18-2012, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Lamps doesnt even care anymore, he trolls the viewers with a straight face.
                LMAO

I'm dying!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Max Kellerman is awful.
                  Why did you change your nickname on your favourite neo-nazi forum castefootball? Carcharias sounds horrible. I liked dempseyfire better.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    No matter how you tune them out you hear lil things here or there that grabs your attention..It's really annoying more so then anything else...
                    agreed. it annoys me too especially knowing the majority of "fans" acctually score fights with their ears rather than their eyes without realizing it. lampley and merchant annoy me in particular, merchant is so biased and dissrespectful to the fighters its embarassing to hbo. as is lampleys blind ass, dude is just guessing which punches land these days and trying to cover it up by sharing his boxing knowledge which unfortunately is non existant.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      agreed. it annoys me too especially knowing the majority of "fans" acctually score fights with their ears rather than their eyes without realizing it. lampley and merchant annoy me in particular, merchant is so biased and dissrespectful to the fighters its embarassing to hbo. as is lampleys blind ass, dude is just guessing which punches land these days and trying to cover it up by sharing his boxing knowledge which unfortunately is non existant.
                      LMFAO,I agree..My biggest problem with what they have been doing lately is telling everyone who won the rd..In a close rd..I could understand if it was one sided beat down..But in close rds they are fight a won that rd..WTF..Let the fans decided for their self's...

Comment

Working...
                      X