Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali square ring coward if he doesn't fight Haye.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Klitschkos would be stupid to reward Haye with another fight after he tried to discredit Wladimir's win with that sore-rear-foot-pinkie excuse. Besides, Vitali will be 41 in 4 days (he's older than Shane Mosley). The Charr fight is just a farewell lap before his retirement. He should have retired already; he's been on the decline since the Briggs fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chitownfightfan View Post
      Valuev had far less inside game than DelBoy and Haye proved he could be dented when he wobbled him in the 12th.

I think Haye knew that to keep making mega paydays, he'd have to fight on, and even against threats, take it to them and get it done.

He didn't even trust himself when he fought Valuev. He knew what he was capable of tonight and it showed.

Vitali should give him the fight and Haye should take it for the title or not.
      Yes but Haye is to Chisora what Chisora is to Vitali. It's not just weight, it's size. Vitali's body mass is massive compared to Haye.

I respect them all but just can't see how Haye can get past the sheer size/weight of either Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        Vitali probably won't fight Haye and I think it was Vitali's fault the fight never happened. I think they are avoiding Haye, and for good reason. I don't blame them for fearing Haye, but he better retire soon, because he's the champ and its disgraceful for a champion to avoid the fighter everyone wants to see against him. IMO, Vitali is not a true champion any more, but he was at one time.
        What are you guys on crack? Seriously what is half of this board smoking? Haye will get dominated even more so against Vitali than he did Wlad.

Comment

Vitali is over the hill, but even a past prime Vitali should be too much for Haye. And I'm not buying into this Haye hype. He did not deliver against Wladimir and was blowing like a winded mule before he landed that right cross.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
            Vitali is over the hill, but even a past prime Vitali should be too much for Haye. And I'm not buying into this Haye hype. He did not deliver against Wladimir and was blowing like a winded mule before he landed that right cross.
            in a 10 rd fight lmfaaoo.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
              haye still sucks big time. vitali smashes him worse than wlad did.
              Wlad schooled Haye. He didn't 'smash' him. Haye landed the bigger punch of the night. Wlad boxed like a Champion. He was brilliant. But smash, naah. He went safety against a smaller, timid (on the night) fighter. Neither one came out looking like a warrior. Haye looked like a **** & Wald looked smart & skillful.

But let's not kid ourself that the 3/4 division bigger Wlad came out full of glory.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                Calling Vitali a coward is so ****ing weak. And I am from the same neck of the woods as Haye.

What is wrong with people on here calling boxers cowards? Look at yourself before you disrespect the men who get us interested in the sport.
                easy easy...lol i know but hey if it's your job to fight the best and you want a legacy. Make the fight.

I work damn hard at my job and i do everything they put in front of me why can't Vit do the same! Man up!

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                  He's in there anyway.

not on my voting ballot!

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                    guess how big the gate would be for the rematch against wladimire? and the intense build up huge! They alreay fought each other once the second go round would be a better go round imo haye would know it would be his last shot and Wlad once and for all can unify the belts with areal challenge.

Comment

Let's not forget, Haye backed out of a fight with Vitali in 2009.

Vitali turns 41 in five days. Was Haye waiting for him to get old?

Ever since Vitali appeared faded in his Chisora fight, Haye seems more willing to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X