Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko, Steward Crossing Fingers For Chisora Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiny margins were the difference between Wlad winning a dominant decision and getting knocked out. Split seconds and inches. Why take the risk of fighting Haye again when history will remember the dominant win? The money certainly won't be there like it was last year.

That said, I still want the winner to get a shot at Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      Steward knows this too judging from his comments.
      Haye was never going to win a decision we know this. Wlad is the better boxer.

But the difference between a 12 round snooze fest and Wlad laying on the canvas was mere inches. Age and experience can close that gap significantly. Wlad will NEVER face HAye again because of this reason.
      You freakin' hater.
      You think if Steward says he thinks Chisora will win it's because Wlad doesn't want to fight Haye again? You think you know why Wlad doesn't wanna fight him again? You think Wlad is scared of Haye? In fact there is zero evidence to believe any of those assumptins, they're totally ridiculous. Why don't you comment on why Haye himself has said a rematch with Wlad would be "pointless, because I already lost to him"? Haye is scared of Wlad, it's not the other way 'round.

Comment

Haye was never going to win a decision we know this. Wlad is the better boxer.

But the difference between a 12 round snooze fest and Wlad laying on the canvas was mere inches. Age and experience can close that gap significantly. Wlad will NEVER face HAye again because of this reason.
        Haye fans are delusional and living in a fantasy world and they fall for the hype that is David Haye even when what he says doesn't come to fruition. Don't they realize that something isn't right when they consistently make excuses for him? I guess that just proves how strong denial can be. And the reason Wlad won't fight Haye again is because he has already easily beaten him and there is no reason for the fight to happen. And that doesn't even take into account that no one would watch the fight. With that said the only reason I would ever believe that Wlad would consider fighting Haye again is if Haye somehow fights and beats Vitali. However, at this point in time, and for several reasons, that is a very big IF.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Haye gave Wlad his hardest fight

I watched Wlads fight last week and what a terrible easy bum opponent he was pitted up against.

Wlad vs Haye was a chess match, you could see Wlad had his guard up and was scared to fire his big shots and when he did, Haye didnt wobble like all the other bums he has fought. Haye had Wlad wobble in the later rounds...My only gripe with Haye was he never took more risks, the same can be said for Wlad, end of the day the taller guy with the jab won it

If there is a HW rematch i would like to see, it would be Haye vs Wlad, i feel this time both men will come with a new gameplan
          lmao lol lol lol lmao lol lmao lmao lol lol lmao lol...this all I could manage when I read this...lol lol lol lol lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
            You freakin' hater.
            You think if Steward says he thinks Chisora will win it's because Wlad doesn't want to fight Haye again? You think you know why Wlad doesn't wanna fight him again? You think Wlad is scared of Haye? In fact there is zero evidence to believe any of those assumptins, they're totally ridiculous. Why don't you comment on why Haye himself has said a rematch with Wlad would be "pointless, because I already lost to him"? Haye is scared of Wlad, it's not the other way 'round.
            Its always been about taking Haye out before he became a dangerous threat.

They wanted to knock him out back in 2009 when he had only 1 official fight at Heavyweight(Monte Barrett). But Haye sidestepped them and got better against (Ruiz/Valuev/Harrison) With out those fights Haye probably wouldve gotten KOd by Wlad but he lasted the entire 12 and actually hurt Wlad in the last round. They were hoping to never see Haye again.

This fight vs Chisora is their worst nightmare, because Haye has the chance to:

1. Gain even More valuable experience at HW
            2. Outdo Vitali's performance
            3. Improve his ranking as the clear #3 again
            4. Fatten his pockets
            5. Pressure a 2nd match vs one of the aging Klitschkos

The klits have always been vultures preying on the young, Old, wounded, and slow creatures of the safari. Haye is developing into a strong healthy Lion, and the klits are worried.

Comment

Haye will now only fight for huge money. You won't ever see Haye vs Helenius for the EBU title. He'd rematch Wlad or fight Vitali for comparative peanuts because those belts make his fights worth so much financially. Without a title he has nothing to lose and paydays to gain. I'm not saying he's brave and Wlad's a coward - if the roles were reversed there'd be no way Haye would consider a rematch.

Comment

Vlad was right about Haye winning....oh well, so much for fingers crossed.

Comment

Its always been about taking Haye out before he became a dangerous threat.

They wanted to knock him out back in 2009 when he had only 1 official fight at Heavyweight(Monte Barrett). But Haye sidestepped them and got better against (Ruiz/Valuev/Harrison) With out those fights Haye probably wouldve gotten KOd by Wlad but he lasted the entire 12 and actually hurt Wlad in the last round. They were hoping to never see Haye again.

This fight vs Chisora is their worst nightmare, because Haye has the chance to:

1. Gain even More valuable experience at HW
                  2. Outdo Vitali's performance
                  3. Improve his ranking as the clear #3 again
                  4. Fatten his pockets
                  5. Pressure a 2nd match vs one of the aging Klitschkos

The klits have always been vultures preying on the young, Old, wounded, and slow creatures of the safari. Haye is developing into a strong healthy Lion, and the klits are worried.
                  Too bad the brothers are still the leading lions of the pride, Vitali has been reigning long enough and will soon go in his well-deserved retirement, whether he will fight Haye now or not, and Haye's already lost to the absoute and #1 alpha leader, Wlad. Haye can complain and go in retirement agian, he still won't have a Klitschko-level legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                    Too bad the brothers are still the leading lions of the pride, Vitali has been reigning long enough and will soon go in his well-deserved retirement, whether he will fight Haye now or not, and Haye's already lost to the absoute and #1 alpha leader, Wlad. Haye can complain and go in retirement agian, he still won't have a Klitschko-level legacy.

It pisses me off that no one in the media mentions how inexperienced Haye was in the first Wlad fight.

^^^This guy only had 4 fights at heavyweight.
                    And he is only 1 of 7 to go the distance with a 60 fight experienced 6'6 champion.

Boxing is a game of inches, and a David Haye with more fight experience will slaughter Wlad in the rematch. Wlad is 36 and getting older, while Haye appears to be getting...faster.

Comment

Yeah, if you gain 10 pounds of weight, it means all your experience is suddenly gone.

Haye can KO another 5 Klitschko losers, he still won't be able to match Wlad's skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X