No announcement yet.

Live Khan vs Garcia Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Khan vs Garcia Weigh-In

http://rin gtv.craveonline.com/blog/173811-live-video-watch-the-amir-khan-danny-garcia-weighin-today

Starts in about one hour. Will bump till it starts.

EDIT:
    Last edited by El Angel; 07-13-2012, 05:14 PM.

The stream has started.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Links not working for me. Is it up and running?

Comment

i have a feeling this thread is going to be deleted, just posted a reply in the other on and it was deleted.

Comment

Is this really a big deal? I'll guess they weigh around 140lbs???? HA! If this kid Khan doesn't come out to win in the first round I hope he gets sent home early. Just tired of these guys without power not trying harder to win. It might be time for a 60% // 40% split for the winner and loser. Anything to get these boys to make a bigger and better effort. Tired of these boring guys who think their movement and once in a while flash combos mean something, its BORING!! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              Links not working for me. Is it up and running?
              Right now all that's going on is the Corona girls standing in front of an empty stage. There is still another hour before it's scheduled to begin.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                Right now all that's going on is the Corona girls standing in front of an empty stage. There is still another hour before it's scheduled to begin.
                easiest paycheck them girls will ever earn.

Comment

good looking bro lol...looking forward to this weigh in just for the Angel Garcia factor

Comment

Crap I though the fight was next weekend.

I like Khan but Garcia(specially his dad) has been growing on me so may the best man win and hope they make it an exciting fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X