Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Vows To Punish Chisora: He's Horrible, a Bully

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any idea roughly what time it's likely to start? I know coverage starts at 2.00pm EST, 7.00pm BST, 8.00pm CET, but there are some undercard fights, and I don't think even the undercard fights start bang on 7pm, so the main event must be far later than that. I keep seeing statements that no one knows how long the undercard fights will last, and therefore no one knows when the main event will start either, but for every other major fights I've ever seen, they have always been able to predict fairly accurately an approximate start time for the main event, so I don't see why it should be any different for this fight?

Comment

In the UK they're saying 21:45 -22:00 (UK time) is when to expect the ringwalks so work it out.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
        In the UK they're saying 21:45 -22:00 (UK time) is when to expect the ringwalks so work it out.
        Many thanks. Don't know why so many people are being so coy about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          I just want to see an exciting scrap! At the end of the day I believe that Chisora is a real thug! Not one of those just for tv thugs like Floyd either. I'm talking about a Tyson type thug! A dude who's really from the streets and lived it. Lost respect for Haye after he blamed his pinky toe for his poor performance! Go Chisora!!!
          Chisora is no thug, hes diferent! There is only one Dereck Chisora. Hes crazy.
          A thug would not own a chihuahua like he does, a thu would own a pitull or a Rottweiler or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
            I've followed Haye for a long time and made alot of money doing it on bets. He's always delivered apart from the fight with Wlad he's basically done exactly what he's said he was going to do when it comes to the actual fight.

Don't understand people who try and critise him based on that, sure he talks **** but that's all just to hype the fight. He said he was going to KO Fragomeni and he did, he said he was going KO Mormeck in his backyard and he did, he said he was going to KO Maccarinelli and Barrett and guess what he did.

He also said he was going to become the new WBA HW champ and he did. He KO'd Ruiz like said and told everybody that Audely wasn't on his level and he blowed him out in 3. Apart from the fight with Wlad Haye's always come through so I don't understand this ignorant bull**** about him making false promises you can't judge a man on one bad performance. I think he'll do the business against Chisora.
            Finally, someone who agrees with me. He did awful against Wlad (though Wlad himself wasn't that great either) but I believe it was a really bad performance. Great post

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
              Yeah, but then all the trash talking turns into a lame a$$ fight and you all keep eating it up.
              ^^ This

My prediction a stupid DQ or a ass boring decision

Comment

is this fight an actual professional fight or an exhibition match? its not on boxrec. anyone care to clear things up ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
                  is this fight an actual professional fight or an exhibition match? its not on boxrec. anyone care to clear things up ?
                  It is a professional fight but with very dubious sanctioning, which I imagine is why boxrec haven't put it on their site. Although it's being held in the UK it is not sanctioned by the British boxing sanctioning body the BBBoC (who have not currently granted either fighter a licence to fight), but instead has been rather ludicrously sanctioned by Luxenbourg's sanctioning body - which is kind of like a fight being held in the US but being sanctioned by Costa Rica.

Comment

the fight has been on and off boxrec multiple times today. they listed it as wba/wbo international title hw fight 12x3 rounds.
                    no idea what's going on with boxrec TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                      Yeah, but then all the trash talking turns into a lame a$$ fight and you all keep eating it up.
                      I hope you have the integrity to admit you were wrong. The fight was extremely entertaining as I said it would be, and Haye finished it brilliantly, as I suspected he would. No one with a shred of objectivity would say otherwise. Haye doesn't have what it takes to fight offensively against the really tall Heavyweights but against anyone his own height, he is very entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                      X